Guest FunkyArtMonkey Posted May 30, 2007 Posted May 30, 2007 I do red lines for anyone who needs help. Just give me your image in a PM, I'll give you some lines, and send it back to ya! *please use Imageshack*
Boo Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 [size=1]I do white lines! Now let's find someone who can do stars on blue! Seriously, what are red lines?[/size]
Ayokano Posted May 31, 2007 Posted May 31, 2007 [quote name='Boo][size=1']Seriously, what are red lines?[/size][/quote] Lines usually drawn over an unfinished piece by another artist to correct anatomy. Which are usually red.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now