OtakuBoards

Shipuuden Hinata Rage

tachiKC

[color=dimgray] Your proportions are good (other than the rather long neck), which you should be proud of. :) The only things you seem to need work on are fine-tuning drawing techniques. Hinata's hands while well-placed within the drawing, have some anatomical problems. A good way to learn how to correct these sort of things are to find real models of a specific body part, or better yet pose them yourself and take a picture.

Sorry for nit-picking, but her bangs also seem awkwardly drawn, as if you drew them slowly and not naturally. More practice always fixes that, though! I hope you post your colored version as well. [/color]

[color=Black]I don?t know much about the human anatomy, but for some reason, the position of Hinata?s upper left arm/hand does not seem right. It seems like you made a random guess as to where to continue the formation of her arm when it went off the paper. Perhaps you could attach a small piece of paper near the arm and try to allign the arm correctly and make it look more natural. And then you could toss away the paper when you get it right. Other than that, it is a pretty good drawing. I really like how you drew everything else, specifically the hands and the eyes. Good work! ;)
[/color]