Malkav Posted June 27, 2007 Posted June 27, 2007 so engel? I'm somewhat confused. Silla's attacking Matsya?
Sandy Posted June 28, 2007 Posted June 28, 2007 [quote name='Malkav']so engel? I'm somewhat confused. Silla's attacking Matsya?[/quote] I'm just as confused as you, especially since Retri's character was supposed to be making an alliance with my character. 8/
Engel Posted June 30, 2007 Posted June 30, 2007 [quote name='Malkav']so engel? I'm somewhat confused. Silla's attacking Matsya?[/QUOTE] I just did what Retri told me to over MSN. We talked and I said, "okay" and he gave me permission of his character and told me to do that. Ask him, he's the strategical mastermind behind this! =O NOTE: Editing your post to erase an "i" that isn't there makes you feel stupid. =[ Stupid speck of dust.
Malkav Posted July 9, 2007 Posted July 9, 2007 Look, someone needs to post. This is not going to die just yet. If I have to post for almost the 4th time in a row, then I will.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now