OtakuBoards

what is with tin tower+team rocket??

liamc2

YOU NEED TO DEFEAT TEAM ROCKET IN RADIO TOWER AND THEN THE DIRECTOR WILL GIVE YOU A RAINBOW WING.GET ECRUTEAKS GYM BADGE AND GO TO TIN TOWER,FIND HO-OH AT DA TOP AND WHE ITS REALLY WEAK,USE THE RAINBOW WING AND IT WIL BE UNDER YOUR POWER.THEN EITHER USE 10 ULTRABALLS,OR THE MASTERBALL YOU GET FROM PROF. ELM AFTER YOU GET YOUR LAST BADGE.

P.S:THERE NOT LEGENDARY DAWGS, THERE LEGENDARY CATS!-ENTEI,SUICINE,AND RAIKAU-I CAUGHT ENTEI MYSELF!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGOGETAMASTER [/i]
[B]YOU NEED TO DEFEAT TEAM ROCKET IN RADIO TOWER AND THEN THE DIRECTOR WILL GIVE YOU A RAINBOW WING.GET ECRUTEAKS GYM BADGE AND GO TO TIN TOWER,FIND HO-OH AT DA TOP AND WHE ITS REALLY WEAK,USE THE RAINBOW WING AND IT WIL BE UNDER YOUR POWER.THEN EITHER USE 10 ULTRABALLS,OR THE MASTERBALL YOU GET FROM PROF. ELM AFTER YOU GET YOUR LAST BADGE.

P.S:THERE NOT LEGENDARY DAWGS, THERE LEGENDARY CATS!-ENTEI,SUICINE,AND RAIKAU-I CAUGHT ENTEI MYSELF! [/B][/QUOTE]

That's gold.... You get a clear bell in Crystal...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGOGETAMASTER [/i]
[B]YOU NEED TO DEFEAT TEAM ROCKET IN RADIO TOWER AND THEN THE DIRECTOR WILL GIVE YOU A RAINBOW WING.GET ECRUTEAKS GYM BADGE AND GO TO TIN TOWER,FIND HO-OH AT DA TOP AND WHE ITS REALLY WEAK,USE THE RAINBOW WING AND IT WIL BE UNDER YOUR POWER.THEN EITHER USE 10 ULTRABALLS,OR THE MASTERBALL YOU GET FROM PROF. ELM AFTER YOU GET YOUR LAST BADGE.

P.S:THERE NOT LEGENDARY DAWGS, THERE LEGENDARY CATS!-ENTEI,SUICINE,AND RAIKAU-I CAUGHT ENTEI MYSELF! [/B][/QUOTE]
no no no YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT GOLD YOU JACK@$$ AND STOP POSTING $HIT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT GAME THIS IS ABOUT! sorry,kinda lost it there.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGOGETAMASTER[/i]P.S:THERE NOT LEGENDARY DAWGS, THERE LEGENDARY CATS!-ENTEI,SUICINE,AND RAIKAU-I CAUGHT ENTEI MYSELF! [/B][/QUOTE]

Wrong! They are dogs, not cats, and I have proof. In Entei's Pokedex entry, it says volcanoes erupt when it [B]BARKS[/B]. Now I have just one question for you: Do cats bark?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]

Wrong! They are dogs, not cats, and I have proof. In Entei's Pokedex entry, it says volcanoes erupt when it [B]BARKS[/B]. Now I have just one question for you: Do cats bark? [/B][/QUOTE]
THANK- YOU. and another question, DO CATS ROAR? (cept 4 lions and tigers hehe)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]:confused: how do i prove myself?????? [/B][/QUOTE]
all you need to do is catch raikou,entei,and suicune and go to tin tower and talk to the sage guys and a stairway will appear.

First you catch Suicune at the Tin Tower. Then you must go around and catch the other DOGS. Now, Entei and Raiku are both exactly like the previous 2 versions. Now, it may be hard to catch them, but it's not impossible. Just take some repels and a lvl 40 Pokemon with Hypnosis and preferrably False Swipe. Now, I'd save the Master Ball for a Legendary Bird. Also, if you haven't already done this, beath the Elite Four, otherwise the stairs will not show up. And thas it.:ball:

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]i caught suicune w/ out capturing entei and riachu, is that good or bad or hell just doesnt matter???? [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd say hell just doesn't matter. You can't catch Entai and Raiku until you catch/defeat Suicune, so you're alright.