kamichamamew Posted June 17, 2007 Posted June 17, 2007 It's everywhere! OOOH! I wanna kill it! It's so popular nyenyenye! :rolleyes: I hate it! anyone agree? :D
2010DigitalBoy Posted June 17, 2007 Posted June 17, 2007 [quote name='kamichamamew']It's everywhere! OOOH! I wanna kill it! It's so popular nyenyenye! :rolleyes: I hate it! anyone agree? :D[/quote] [COLOR=DarkOrange]you hate it only because it's popular? Not because the plot is contrived, the characters are annoying, it's exactly like every other Shonen Jump manga, they destroy the concept of ninjas, the series degrades into DBZ wanna-be after about 60 episodes, and it repeats itself constantly? Just because you have to deal with goth kids wearing Naruto t-shirts and an abundance of yaoi fanfiction? Hell, I'm with ya XD[/COLOR]
kamichamamew Posted June 17, 2007 Author Posted June 17, 2007 yep. I just EH! It's so buttface. I do not recommend it, of course.
Dagger Posted June 17, 2007 Posted June 17, 2007 Slow down. Take a deep breath. Glance at the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=55649][u]guidelines[/u][/url]. Thread [strike]euthanized[/strike] closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts