OtakuBoards

Naruto: Shadows of Konoha [PG-LV]

monipo1928

'Whats going to happen once im put on a team?I wont be able to see sensei any more' Ame thought to herself, sighing. 'Then what?Without sensei im lost' she thought. Suddenely Iruka's voice peirced her thoughts. "Tomorrow you will all be assigned to a team of three genin and one jounin. When you get here tomorrow i expect to see you ready to be placed on a team. Dismissed" Iruka said. As Ame gathered her things she realized being on a team meant she had to either make friends with them and help them or at least be sociable and help when they got into battles, neither at which she was good at.

As she went out the door she thought she saw a familiar face. Then it disapeared discouraging her. When she got home she put her things down and went out to train. When she got to the training grounds she saw her sensei there. "Sensei!" She cried out running towards her sensei. "Ame!How ya been?I heard your being put on a team tomorrow!The big day has finally come huh?" Nami, Ame's sensei, said. "I guess....." Ame said quietly. "Hey whats wrong?" Nami asked. "Sensei im scared! First of all your my sensei and second of all what happens if the team im on has to him? Then what?" Ame asked. "Just remember what i taught you" Nami said simply.

The next day came and just as Iruka was about to place the students on teams of three and a sensei, Ame looked out the window to see him. "Its him! Its Shiriku!" She whispered. "Ame? Would you like to share something with us?" Iruka said,placing his clipboard down. "I just saw.....Shiriku outside wandering in the darkness of the woods......." She said, wondering how she saw him. "Well I'll go look Miss Itiniko" Iruka said, walking towards the door. 15 minutes passed before Ame saw Iruka being dragged through the woods. "No! Iruka's being dragged through the woods!" She shouted to the class, worried. Nami came flying through the door. "Iruka's been captured by Shiriku who was appearently sent by my sister, Sayoko" She told the class. "Im to put you on your teams and your to begin training IMEDIATELY!" She said banging her fist on the desk.

Ashrah dully pecked away at the table with her pencil. The wait was killing her. When were these brats going to get into teams already?! She just wanted to get this over with.

One moment..

Another moment..

*Ok! When is this going to end? I hate kids!* The rising anger flowed out of her hand as the table was slowly being etched away by her pencil. By now the whole class was starring at her, and this only made her more angry.

Suddenly a girl popped out her seat and started yelling about someone in the woods, but by now, ashrah was already ready to jump off the roof of boredom. Of course someone had to go check it out, and guess what? Big surprise! Now he's missing to, huh no! Yeah, now it's my turn.

Ashrah slammed the pencil on the table, and jumped out of the window. She softly landed on her feet and disappeared into the woods.

*Finally! Some action. Who needs kids?*

Yami sat there in her seat, a solitary and isolated Genin in the class, alone, no one really liked her ever since her last team was killed and she was the only survivor. Everyone thought it was her fault. Though it wasn't, it was a bunch of ninjas from the village hidden in the mist.When she heard about the people in the woods she couldn't help but be hyper about the thrill of a chase to kill some bad person and save the day to prove she isn't to blame about her team dying."Finally!" Said Yami, shooting straight from her seat, ready to save the day" Some action!" And she sped off after the others,[I]time to save the day![/I] Yami thought.

"oh no" Nami moaned watching the three genin race off after shiriku. "Their no match for him!Ame you have to go after them!" She shouted at ame. "But sensei!" Ame whined getting a stern look from nami. "fine" she said jumping out the window and catching up with ashrah. "You stand no chance against shiriku ashrah!" Ame said voicing her opinion. Suddenely nami dashed ahead of them both and stopped them. "Ahsrah you and the others are all one team with ame and im your sensei. NOw listen!You need to get stronger before you challenge shiriku!Trust me!I battled him before and it was no peice of cake!" She said stopping the other two genin as well.

" tch, i don't DO head on attacks nami, i use my brain...and time....time is your friend nami, not your enemy." said yami, non-chalantly. "besides, he doesn't seem tough, he reminds me of my old team mates...very head strong." [I]Look who's talkin'[/I] a little voice in her head said. Yami had a little voice, she doesn't know from where, or how, but it does get very annoying sometimes. "besides, what does he want anyways? destroy the village? rob a ramen shop? kill the present hokage? not like he really can, hokage is almost impossible to beat."

[color=DarkGreen]Seriously, why do I have to remind you (yes, especially [I]you[/I] three) in every RPG you participate to put more length and substance to your posts? This still isn't a chat-room, we except people to know basic grammar, punctuation, capital letters and such - and use them, as well.

You all should know better by now, after we've closed so many of your previous games. I'm honestly disappointed, but I'll give you one more chance.

Start shaping up, or we'll start looking for the option of banning. I'm not kidding, constantly failing to listen to the moderator and posting in bad quality without improvement are both valid reasons for a ban.

I really hope it won't come to that, though.

- Sandy[/color]

"He is almost as strong as the hokage. And yes he is strong. Look i know from experience. I battled him and i surpassed almost everyoneat age 6. And look at the back of my hand!" She said taking off her right glove and showing yami the severely burned hand. "This is what happened when i fought him. I was the best. But was that enough?No! He knows my feild of knowledge which is dangerous! You are no match for him!" Nami said getting hysterical.

"And you know what else?Shiriku's powered by anger and he wants revenge......But he doesnt know who to do so he's taking it out on me!" Nami nearly shouted. Suddenely she whirled around and saw shiriku, standing there with a confused face. As ame approached he started to get into a fighting stance. "Ame!Get back!It looks like shiriku's about to attack!" Nami shouted at ame. Nami attacked but missed as shiriku retreated into the forest. "damn....he escaped....Get back to the academy NOW!" She shouted at the students.

Yami spat on the ground. "So? You haven't been through what I have. So what? He burned you and scarred you for life? Try being blinded and losing your family and your team right in front of your own eyes. Also try being genetically altered at the age of 5. Don't answer; I know you'll just yell at me, I'm going to the student lounge." Yami said walking off. Inside a little girl walked up to her, her name was Nala, she was like a little sister to Yami, but wasn't really.

"Onee-san? What?s going on? I don't see you at this time."

"Aw, it's nothing kid," Yami said patting nala's head. "I?m just thinking, don't worry Nala." Yami gave Nala a little smile and then headed off to the student's lounge. When there, she looked out the window and got a clear view of where nami was. "Must be some guy to have her yell at us," she spat on the ground again. ?Not like I care, she's just a girl with a stupid sob story just like me. I'm of course the worst case I guess, being the one with deaths and all that...."yami laughed a bit. ?Funny, I always thought my life tragic...it probably is, mine's just not as bad as the next person probably." Yami started laughing again but stopped when she heard the door open, she turned to look.

(Ooc: I?m keeping whoever opened the door open so anyone in the rp can join me, cuz it looks like monipo's got her own little battle now, might as well have spectators right?)

• 3 weeks later...
Ashrah bowed and stepped back, putting her weapons away. Rising she smiled hesitantly.

"If this is your wish, then I shall leave you to your own battles. Farewell."

A large gush of wind surrounded her and then she was gone. Landing on large tree branch several yards away she watched curiosly.

*Too strong for me huh? I doubt it. Those protigee types are so overrated anyway. Oh, well. This isn't my fight.*

She sighed and jumped down from the tree, landing softly on her feet. Her eyes grazed the forest and she ran deeper in the woods. The deeper she ran, the more free she felt, the wind rubbing her face like soft velvet, the hot sun beating down on her like a warm blanket. She loved the woods.

When she was a child, she would spend hours wandering around the woods. Once she spent a week alone in the woods. She found her own food nad comfort every night. Plus, she'd always been good with animals, they would help her find nuts and wild fruits.

Stopping suddenly, Ashrah looked behind her and saw a figure in all black, then it dissapeared.

"I guess now's a good time to head back to the academy." She smiled and back towards the academy. Though she had an eerie felling that someone was watching her.