OtakuBoards

[SPAR] The Siege of Iacon [M-V]

Jokopoko

[color=darkred][b][u][center]Transformers
The Siege of Iacon[/u][/b][/color]

[color=teal][size=1]-====-[/center]

[i]N/B: This is a spar between myself and Blayze. If you?re not me or Blayze please to not post in this thread.[/i]

[b]The Plot:[/b] The war between the Autobots and the Decepticons has been raging for as long as any can recall. All due to the insane ambitions of the former Lord Protector Megatron who seeks the power of the AllSpark for himself. As with all battles of the war there are many individual encounters between the warriors of each side, this is one of those times as a lone Autobot and Decepticon encounter each other during the siege of the Autobot capital Iacon.[b]Character Sheet[/b]
[list]
[*]Name
[*]Allegiance
[*]Weaponry
[*]Alternate Mode
[*]Personality
[*]Brief History
[/list][i]I'll post mine after you post yours Blayze[/i][/size][/color]

[center][b][u][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=2]Skyblade[/size][/font][/u][/b][/center]
[center][b][/b][/center]

[center][size=2][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Name:[/b] Skyblade[/font][/size][/center]
[center][size=2][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Allegiance:[/b] Autobots[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=2][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Weaponry:[/b] A pair of small, fast-firing laser cannons (normally mounted under the wings of his vehicle form), as well as a missile pack mounted under his chest-plate (which is made up of the nosecone of his vehicle form). His wings flip over to the top sides of his arms, and he can use these as melee weapons (the "Skyblades" his name refers to).[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=2][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Alternate Mode:[/b] Cybertronian Jet[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=2][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Personality:[/b] Skyblade is, as his Alternate Mode suggests, a high-flyer. He is a determined and ambitious Autobot, and, while he is relatively low in rank and seniority, he is an extremely skilled and able fighter. However, he is also a free spirit, and takes great pleasure in doing what he does best, and that is flying. He never lets the heat of the moment get to him, and while never reckless, he is a ferocious young warrior.[/font][/size][/center]

[center][size=2][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]Brief History:[/b] Skyblade has been part of the war between the Autobots and Decepticons as long as he can remember. He has always been a soldier in a war that has never truly been his own, but he fights to retain the honour of his people.[/font][/size][/center]

[center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=2]As a young Autobot, he was hand-picked by Optimus Prime as one of those Autobots who would never venture away from their homeworld of Cybertron, instead remaining on their planet and fighting off Decepticon attack on any of the main Autobot centres on Cybertron. Skyblade was a member of the first Aerial Autobots to be charged with defending the Autobot capital, Iacon, and here he remains, carrying out his orders to the letter.[/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=2][Sorry for the delay, Will, and the Brief History is total crap - as you know I've been without internet for a while and the writer's block hasn't helped!][/size][/font][/center]