OtakuBoards

How Do You Submit E-Cards and other stuff on the otaku???? Tell Me!!!!!

Guest Saikoro

[size=1]First you are going to need to register an account on myOtaku.com. From there the submission proccess should be fairly simple.[quote=theOtaku.com Submission Guidelines]All art must be in .JPG format, 1500 by 2000 pixels or smaller, and under 400 KB.

"Original Anime" refers to anime that you have created. "Crossover Anime" is when your artwork features characters from more than one anime. "Miscellaneous Anime" is on anime that we don't have a hub on. If you submit artwork under "Miscellaneous Anime," please include that anime's title in the title field below.

Remember, we do not permit fan art that is traced, was drawn by someone else, or is merely an existing piece that is photoshopped.

[b]Plagiarism, or submitting someone else's artwork as your own, will not be tolerated.[/b][/quote]
I hope that helps.

-Shy[/size]

[color=#db2007]You're lucky Shy was in a good mood, Saikoro. theOtaku [i]hates[/i] it when random people start contributing to the site, so they [b]hide the instructions[/b] so that no one can possibly find them. Ever. [/color]

Guest Viewfinder
[quote name='Sara][color=#db2007]You're lucky Shy was in a good mood, Saikoro. theOtaku [i]hates[/i] it when random people start contributing to the site, so they [b]hide the instructions[/b'] so that no one can possibly find them. Ever. [/color][/quote]

[COLOR=Purple][COLOR=Purple]what was the point of that? the question was answered well enough three days ago and nothing new popped up from the original writer. it was finished.

it seems like every few threads in Suggestions & Feedback contain a jab at some one, whether thinly veiled or not. i know you're trying to be "cute", but it still comes off as "how could you not find that, idiot!"

no wonder most new members don't bother to stick around and post some more.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[color=#4B0082]I'm sorry, but if you can't take a bit of playful sarcasm you shouldn't be using internet forums. The little jabs you see here are [i]nothing[/i] compared to the name calling and insults you'll find on many other boards when someone new overlooks something simple like this.[/color]

[color=#db2007]Actually, I apologise. My post was meant to be lighthearted, but I can see how someone might be hurt or offended by it. This forum exists so people can ask questions, and they ought to be able to do so without fear or ridicule.

My apologies to Saikoro, and thanks to Viewfinder for calling me on that.[/color]

[quote name='Sara'][color=#db2007]Actually, I apologise. My post was meant to be lighthearted, but I can see how someone might be hurt or offended by it. This forum exists so people can ask questions, and they ought to be able to do so without fear or ridicule.

My apologies to Saikoro, and thanks to Viewfinder for calling me on that.[/color][/QUOTE]

+1 to you. This was something I was happy to see, even if it wasn't something you intended.