Jump to content
OtakuBoards

2 Gohan drawings


Recommended Posts

Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Here's the first of 2 drawings that I recently found buried somewhere. Strangely both are Gohan
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
And umm darn the other one has too big of a file size. So umm if anybody wants to see it give me your e-mail.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Nice pic, very good work man. I would post some up myself but I just don't have the time.
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Oh yea the blue stuff around his hand and the gold stuff by his body are there because this used to be part of a Gohan collage so just ignore it. I had to cut it out
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
Because I messed up on it. So I'm taking them out as seperate drawings and trashing my mess up
Posted
hey how do i get an icon, i just subscribed again and now i wanna be a serious member.and heres a drawing that i scanned.


[email]eric_dark64@hotmail.com[/email]
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
C'mon I'm looking for more constructive criticism
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
That's a cool pic ya have there
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i]
[B]Cool pix Gohans. Heres a pic I have. [/B][/QUOTE]
Awsome! Goooooooo ME!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]hey..... does anyone care about my pic...and you didnt answer my question!
here ill put the pic up again [/B][/QUOTE]
Very good. Try using color and shading.
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Nice pic Majin Gohan but the muscles aren't drawn pretty well... [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you I'll keep that in mind
Posted
i did have shading but i accidentilly made it black and white cause i screwed up the coloring..........awww f**k it. i have better ones my scanner just isnt hooked up
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]i did have shading but i accidentilly made it black and white cause i screwed up the coloring..........awww f**k it. i have better ones my scanner just isnt hooked up [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh, ok, then i bet it looked coOo...at one time

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...