OtakuBoards

Trickster Online

Guest Akinoyuki

Guest Akinoyuki
Just wondering who out there has played trickster online it's pretty fun. I have a lvl 31 Bunny character. For those who havent heard of it you should check it out if your looking for a cutesy MMORPG. The graphics are good, they are manly chibi based and the mosters are creative, there's even a toilet monster. xD
For those who do have how are you liking the Summers night wish quest?

Tricksteronline.com is where to go if you havent already got an account.

For everyone else have fun!

[quote name='Akinoyuki']Just wondering who out there has played trickster online it's pretty fun. I have a lvl 31 Bunny character. For those who havent heard of it you should check it out if your looking for a cutesy MMORPG. The graphics are good, they are manly chibi based and the mosters are creative, there's even a toilet monster. xD
For those who do have how are you liking the Summers night wish quest?

Tricksteronline.com is where to go if you havent already got an account.

For everyone else have fun![/QUOTE]

Is this a pay to play RPG or is it like Guild Wars, where it's free? I love MMO's but I don't want to shell out any more money than necessary to play the game. I already pay for LOTR online and Ragnarok online and I don't think my wallet can take another RPG.

I've got a few questions though.

How's the community? Is it full of a bunch of n00b haters? Or are they pretty welcoming?
How's the battle system?- Am I going to have to learn a new computer code just to attack someone or cast a spell?
How good is the class progression?- Is it a pain in the tookus to try and change classes or progress within a class?

[font=comic sans ms]Just a heads up, Akinoyuki, you may want to give more details about the game. There are alot of people here (myself included) who've never heard of the game, (or too lazy to look up the game itself.. again, myself included) but would like to hear more information about the game. What makes the game so fun? What's it about? Give us some details.[/font]

[quote name='Semjaza']It looks a heck of a lot like Ragnarok Online, that's for sure.[/QUOTE]

But RO is much much cooler, for sure. I've been playing it since the beta version came out. That's old school for you ^^. When I played it, it was before MMOs actually were popular. The game is just plain awesome now and my friends and I are one hell of a team.