OtakuBoards

Halo vs Star Wars

Deathsye

There was a battle over the UNSC world of Harvest. The Spire was at the head of the fleet under the command of Captian Richard Anderson. They were engaging the Covenant crusier called the Truth and Reconciliation. This was the final push before the Human Fleet would collapse. But The Spire lead several other ships in a barrage of attacks. Finally it looked like the battle was turning and they could possibly win.

Suddenly the Truth and Reconciliation turned about and was follow by 5 other crusiers.

"Give chase to those ship! Don't let them escape!" yelled Anderson.

The Covenant ships started a Slipspace rift in order to get away.

"SIR THEY ARE MAKING A BLIND JUMP!" screamed the On Board AI, Keta.

"Stay the course..." said the Captain.

They did and the rift opened and the Covenant Fleet along with severa Human Ships including the Spire were caught within it.
-------------------------------------

The Spire came out of Slipspace and orbited the Core World of Corusant. The Marines were ready for a fight.

"Sir! We have followed the Covenant Fleet to... What?!" said the Ops Commander.

A soldier in white battle armor walked up behind Ops, "What is it?"

"Sir... These star maps indicate that we are in the RX-234 Galaxy.... It isn't possible... How could the Covenant come out this far?"

The armored soldier examined the maps and shook his head, "I have no clue but they are here and so are we. We have to find this Fleet and destroy it. The map indicates we are over a planet... Does it have life?"

Keta exclaimed with astoundmentsaid, "Yes, it is a planet wide city... Amazing..."

"Maybe these Aliens know where the Covenant went... Keta bring the ship into lower orbit... We are going down. Lieutenant!" said the Captain.

The Spartan saluted, "Spartan 1134- Sara, Ready for action!"

"Good take your squad and go down to the surface. We will be sending several more pelican's full of Marines with you.

Several ships called Pelicans lowered in to a place near the Republic Senate as people and Aliens alike looked on at these strange humans and ships.

"We are part of the UNSC... We need information..." said Sara.
--------------------------------------------
Ok. This is basiclly a Clash RP. I had this Idea for the longest time and just now planned it out.

Rules:

I had this problem in the last time I tried this RP. Spartans and Jedi/Sith are limited. For every spartan I want to see a couple of NORMAL marines. And for every Jedi/Sith maybe a bounty hunter or normal soldier. If I start to see there being too many Spartans and Jedi I will cut off that option.

No god modding. You are not a god even Spartans and Jedi can be hit. They are not gods so when RPing no magicly dodging like a rocket or something.

NPCs are a big part of a RP use them to extend your posts when needed.

And remember this is going to be a fun RP if you get in to it. I hope you like it and will see you Rping soon.
---------------------------------------------

Name-

Race-
Halo

Humans
Spartan- Usually clad in Armor these Super Augmentated Soldiers. They are trained in all types of combat and are used only in Dire situations.

Marines- Normal Trained Soldiers.

Covenant

Grunts- A small ape like creature with a methane tank on their backs and usually carry around Plasma Pistols,Needlers and Plasma Rifles.

Elites- A Proud Warrior Race. They are equally as strong and quick as the Human Spartan. Usually used as Squad Leaders and Commanders. Basic weaponry depends on the Rank of the Elite. All carry a Plasma Rifle, Carbine,Beam(sniper) Rifle and only with the high ranking ones a Plasma Sword.

Hunters- Used as Shock Troops. They are even a problem for the Spartans. They carry heavy shields and Fuel Rod Cannons.

Brutes- Basiclly the same ranks as the Elites but much more stronger. They have the ability to Beserk if thier team mates are shot down. They use there own style of a Plasma Rifle and a Brute Shot(Grenade Launcher)

Star Wars(Rodians, Humans, Twi'leks, Zabraks, or what ever Just keep in Star Wars Canon)

Jedi- The Protectors of Peace in the galaxy. They use their special powers to protect.

Sith- The opposite of the Jedi they use powers to destroy and for their own selfishness.

Age-

Gender-

Rank-
Humans and Republic-
Privates,Sarges, Lieutenants etc.

Covenant-
Private
Major
Zealot-(Only Elites)
Spec Ops-(Only Grunts and Elites)
Honor Guard-(Only Brutes and Elites)

Personality-

Appearance-

Bio-Before and when the USNC and Covenant showed up

• 2 weeks later...
Name- James

Age- 21

Gender- Male

Rank- Sith Lord ( i think it goes here)

Covenant-n/a

Personality- James is a just like any Sith lord predictable. James loves to see death and to cause pain.

Appearance- James is a tall shadowy man when he wasnt on the dark side his features were bright and joyful but when the lure of the dark side pulled him in his features darkened then while fighting a republic soldier the vibroblade just the left side of his face leaving a scar on his face. Even though he is a Sith James prefers to keep in shape by killing thing with his bare hands or hunting down his slaves that he keeps in his temple.

Bio- (I'm going to provide a snippet for my bio but its what he was doing before it happened) James was doing what he did best and that cause terror to everyone around him, when on of the pesty Jedis showed up and told him to stop, and turn from the dark side. with a laugh James pulled out his red and green dual blade light saber and attack the Jedi. using a froce push he pushed the Jedi away and thats when it happened four strange ships descended down from a medium size ship and next to the other ship was a huge ship that he had never seen before.

wow ^^ Accepted i didn't expect anyone to sign up.
--------------------------
here are mine.

-----------------------------------
Name: Spartan 1134- Sara

Race-
Halo-Spartan

Age- 23

Gender-Female

Rank-
Lieutenant

Personality- Very serious in combat situations. But outside of combat he is layed back and calm.

Appearance- [IMG]http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/051/6/2/Spartan_female_by_Edli.jpg[/IMG]

Bio- Taken from her home at the age of 6 , Sara was replaced with a flash clone. She was one of the few subjects that survived the Spartan-II program. She was first posted on Reach as part of her training but she was transfer to the outterworld of Harvest a barren world with no vegetation but one of the key defense world. When the covenant attacked she and the rest of the Spire was teleported in to Republic Space. She is currently tracking info for the UNSC.

--------------------------------

Name- Xenos

Race- Elite

Age- 45 (Human Equal to 30)

Gender-Male

Rank-
Honor Guard

Personality- Loaths all humans and any heritic, smart and cunning and ruthless. Just as the hierarchs wished

Appearance- [IMG]http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs5/300W/i/2004/344/d/0/Callyfin__s_Elite_by_jaxxblackfox.jpg[/IMG]

Bio- One of the secret passingers on the Truth and Reconciliation. Xenos is the True Commander of the ship. He controls everything from the control room he barks orders and comes up with brillient ideas on how to defeat the enemy. Since he came to Republic Space he has kept his fleet in orbit above the world of Naboo.

of course ill use em both of them might get into a fight :P

anyway heres my other char then

Name: Samuel
(034)

Race- Human

Age- 20

Gender- Male

Rank- 2nd Lt. lower then 1st Lt. which is what Sara is right?

Personality- Laid back kinda of guy never takes anything serious, enjoys telling explosive jokes

Appearance- [IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/Deathblades/Spartan_117_by_Jun89.jpg[/IMG]

Bio- Samuel is one of the Spartans explosive experts. Him and Spartan 1134 were assigned to the spire just before the covenant attacked. although he jokes Samuel can be responsible when he has to, but Samuel loves joke including ones that deal with explosives.

Name-Darias Zu'Brak

Race-Human

Age-28

Gender-Male

Rank- Sith Lord

Personality-Shows no mercy to anyone.

Appearance-Like Anakin in the end of episode 3, before he lost his legs.

Bio-Darias was taken as a child by a powerful sith lord when it was discovered that he had a very high connection to the force. He was taken to the outer reaches of the galaxy, were he could be trained in secret away from the others sith. Now older and trained in the ways of the force he has returned to the planet of Naboo to find a strange ship in orbit.

*sighs* Well I might start in afew days if no one else signs up... Hopefully they will.

Name: Magnus 223

Age-25

Gender-Male

Race: Human Clone

Rank- Lieutenant

Personality- Loyal to the end. Always follows the orders of The Jedi and The New Republic

Appearance- [IMG]http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/e/e3/CC-1.JPG/225px-CC-1.JPG[/IMG]

Bio- Cloned from Kamino. Magnus 223 is a Trooper of the new republic. Although he is vastly different then the other clones. He thinks faster and shoots straiter then the others. He is said to be Specially Made but none know who the was cloned from. Not even the new new Sente

• 2 weeks later...
new clone lol

Name: Jena 1221

Age-26

Gender-Female

Race: Human Clone

Rank- Major

Personality- Loyal to the end. follows the orders of The Jedi, The New Republic orders though will come first.

Appearance-A tall slender Cline with dark blue markings randomly placed on her suit without the helm on her face is like that of an angel a nice Brown color and long blond hair with baby blue eyes make her a stunning women to meet.( i wont go into more lol :animesmil.)

Bio- Cloned from the wrong cell Jena was always an outcast even though she was just as smart fast strong and everything else the boys always made fun of her anyway calling her names like wrong cell even though they weren't good names they still hurt her but because of them shes now a great leader and a great marksmen

Name- Relk Baros (Prefered Baros)

Race-Selkath

Age-34

Gender-Male

Rank- Jedi

Personality- Quiet and doesn't talk much. Mostly cause he can't speak Republic Basic well.

Appearance-[IMG]http://www.coveworld.net/kotor-d20/images/selkath.jpg[/IMG] that guy but with a jedi robe

Bio- As most Jedi Baros was taken at a young age to be trained by the Order. As he grew he had a ability to control both Light and Dark powers without having to swing to the Dark Side saying that, "There is only one force no sides... Just the force.." This idealology isn't shared with most of the Jedi but some under stand what he is talking about. He is currently a Jedi Knight.

• 3 weeks later...
Name-Sky NightTerror

Race-Sith

Age-16

Gender-Female

Rank-Sith master

Personality-Cold hearted and emotionless. Kills withoout second thought. Known to be somewhat hesitant when it came to fighing beside her sister sometimes in the past(shes had to in a couple wars). Hates her sister and all jedi.

Appearance-[IMG]http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/th_68.jpg[/IMG]

Bio-Sky was once a jedi. But the more she fought the sith the more she liked them. 5 years after she had become a jedi she left to become a sith. When the jedi found out she had become a sith they were furiouse with her. They had trained Sky personally for 2 years. But it was 6 years ago she became a sith. She was a sith master after 1 year of training with sith masters. As of now she became cold hearted and emotionless. She is a cold heart, cold bloode killler. She's killed over 1000 people already by herself.Now uses a doubled-bladed red lightsaber

[quote name='monipo1928']Name-Sky NightTerror

Race-Sith

Age-16

Gender-Female

Rank-Sith master

Personality-Cold hearted and emotionless. Kills withoout second thought. Known to be somewhat hesitant when it came to fighing beside her sister sometimes in the past(shes had to in a couple wars). Hates her sister and all jedi.

Appearance-[IMG]http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/chadni98/anime%20girls/th_68.jpg[/IMG]

Bio-Sky was once a jedi. But the more she fought the sith the more she liked them. 5 years after she had become a jedi she left to become a sith. When the jedi found out she had become a sith they were furiouse with her. They had trained Sky personally for 2 years. But it was 6 years ago she became a sith. She was a sith master after 1 year of training with sith masters. As of now she became cold hearted and emotionless. She is a cold heart, cold bloode killler. She's killed over 1000 people already by herself.Now uses a doubled-bladed red lightsaber[/QUOTE]

Accepted. And start posting anytime

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Shiru

Age 19

Race: Halo-Spartan

Apperence: Solid maroon red

Personality: perfers to act alone.

Bio: He was in is Quarters before they jumped. After they jumped out of the slipspace Rift their was an imediate call to stations. He reported to Hanger 5 Pelican Delta. After reporting to his asigned Pelican n after several other Marines hop on board, they took off for this mysterious planet covered in a city. After they landed they saw 2 people fighting with strange glowing weapons. He raised his rifle and said "Drop ur weapon or I will shoot." They laugh at him. He fired 2 shots n both hit the floor. He picked the glowing weapons that was dropped n ordered a privit to return to the main ship n hand it over 2 the techies.

Name: Imat
Race: coveneint- Elite
Personality: He is tiltering towards the mark of shame. He is loyal to his beleif but starts to agree with the humans. He is absent minded.
Bio: Currently held in an onboard prison cells for not fighting the humans on earth. Saying that they av made a mistake fighting them. He was to b sentence 2 death but sinse they did not reach High Charity. He waits for the time being or till he can escape!

Sorry but im a little lght headed today.Hope this will do.

[quote name='dragoonreaper']Name: Shiru

Age 19

Race: Halo-Spartan

Apperence: Solid maroon red

Personality: perfers to act alone.

Bio: He was in is Quarters before they jumped. After they jumped out of the slipspace Rift their was an imediate call to stations. He reported to Hanger 5 Pelican Delta.

Name: Imat
Race: coveneint- Elite
Personality: He is tiltering towards the mark of shame. He is loyal to his beleif but starts to agree with the humans. He is absent minded.
Bio: Currently held in an onboard prison cells

Sorry but im a little lght headed today.Hope this will do.[/QUOTE]
just need a bit more background