OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Hall of Fame '07

Ellerby

[SIZE="1"]o_o DB, you got really popular really fast. And now I feel unloved.

Just because I love her to death, and because she's on of the most awesome people I have ever met, I nominated [b]Ozy[/b]. She's an awesome mod, and a great person. She's got this cynical sense of humor that makes even the toughest look sheepish and sometimes even blush. Plus, her roleplaying skills are insane.

I <3 Ozymandius Jones.[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[color=indigo]If I could vote for him I would have voted for James. I clicked on here today (accidentally mind you, I went a little too far down my favorites list) and was not surprised to see that the OB still had quality posts and a ton of new members. This is mostly due to James, his dedication to this place is amazing. Lets face it, most internet communities last a few years at best. I joined this place over six years ago and there are dozens of members that joined way before me that still post here frequently.

So thanks James (and Adam), I appreciate you giving me a place to make a few good friends.

Now that my love fest is over, you really can’t go wrong with nominating Shy, Tony, Charles, Alex (whatever pseudonym you are posting under now), or Cera-Sara. Death Knight, Nerdsy, Lady A, Desbreko, Shinmaru, and Juu are also good choices.

Now I, on the other hand, am casting my real vote for me. Why do I deserve a spot you ask? Well, so far I have only posted once (not counting this post) in 2007, but I could post more. And no one really wants that.
[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]Even though this topic has been strung out for awhile.. I would have to nominate [B]Heaven's Cloud[/B] as well.

We've both been around for a bit, but our time is done. Actually, I have no idea when you first joined but as for myself, I'm not even quite sure why I came back quite yet. So to wrap things up, the dead should remain dead.. Vote for [B]Heaven's Cloud.[/B]

Go away! =D[/SIZE][/FONT]

-Cruiz