OtakuBoards

Fillers

Saya Minatsuki

[color="lime"][b]Fillers drive me crazy! Especially when an anime has the potential to be so much better without them. Naruto and InuYasha would both be so much better if they didn't have fillers, Naruto: 220 episodes, six movies and a sequel series. InuYasha 162 episodes, and four movies. Those are only the most infamous two when it comes to fillers.

I prefer animes when they're shorter, and more to the point, D.N. Angel, Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok... stuff like that. What do you think?[/color][/b]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]>_> Fillers are really unavoidable for long series like that which follow the manga as it goes. All those absurdly long shonen Jump anime are the ones who end up like that >_< Those anime tend to suck anyway cuz even without the filler there's always a ton of stalling in the episodes. The only reason most fans watch the anime of stuff like Naruto is to see the fight scenes gloriously animated, though in a show like Inuyasha where there are no real fight scenes, I don't see the point.

Thumbs down to filler shows![/COLOR]

• 1 year later...
Fillers are the reason why my rule is not to watch a series that is over 55 episodes. thats because the story always drags on too long and is full of pointless filler that contribute nothing to the plot but are just there too spread the series out EVEN longer and its such a pain in the *** if your like me and you like a good story.