Lionheart

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][COLOR="Green"][B]Name[/B]: Aodhan Sirius Lupin
[B]Gender[/B]: Male
[B]Age[/B]: 16
[B]Year[/B]: 5th
[B]House[/B]: Gryffindor
[B]Wand[/B]: Yew, 10 inches, Supple and Flexible, Sphinx Feather Core
[will finish the rest by tomorrow, if thats ok]
[B]Appearance[/B]: [B][URL="http://img.ragnarokonline.com/download/wallpaper/wallpaper_75_800.jpg"]Aodhan[/URL][/B]
He stands 5'9 and weighs a lean 155 lbs. Yet, as a Lupin, descended from the infamous marriage of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks, Aodhan has inherited the abilities of a metamorphmagi. Though still young, his father taught him to master the abilities at a very early age, so that now, Aodhan has almost complete mastery over his abilities. With the exception of some of the staff at Hogwarts, very few know of his gift, which Aodhan has learned not to abuse.
[B]Personality[/B]:
[B]Bio[/B]:

[B]Classes[/B]
Defense against the Dark Arts
Transfiguration
Charms
Herbology
Potions
Astronomy
Arithmancy
Care of Magical Creatures
Muggle Studies
History of Magic

[B]Private lessons[/B]:
Occlumency[/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="Blue"]Name: Michael Enrallo
Year: Fourth
Wand: Birch, Dragon Scale core, Twelve and a half inches
Appearance: [IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w192/synfulregrets/Kreidyn.sized.jpg[/IMG]
Personality: Mike's good sense of humor is greatly enjoyed, but there are times he knows when when to shut up. But his jokes are his way of releasing the stress he has to deal with. His peers find him easy to be around cause of his funny nature.
Bio: His family lives on the shores of England. Mike is constantly out shined by his older siblings. His brother John, Sixth year, and twin sister, Taylor and Erica, seventh years. His drive is to out do them. Mike and John constantly clash in the dualing club, which is usually really something to watch. It leaves him with new bruises everytime.

Over the summer, his family travels. His most favorite location is the United State. There he was introduced to american music and fell in love with it. He is sometimes seen walking the halls mouthing words of songs, or making his own. He just shakes off the laughs he gets. He's happay and could care less what people think of him.

Most of his second year he spent his free time developing new spells which his sisters are good at. Most of them backfired. He watched as once again he was out done. Yet he climbed to the challenged and perfected the spells that didn't backfired. His favorite, a spell that ocuses and maintains energy at the tip of the wand. A spell his brother from Gryffndor learned by watching him and is used in their many duals.
Classes:
Defense against the Dark Arts
Potions
Arithmancy
Charms
Transfiguration
Other Obligations: Dualing club[/COLOR][/B]

Name: Dorian Fredericks

Year: 4th

House:Slytherin

Wand: 11 and 3 quarter inch ebony, vampire hair core

appearance:[url]http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/300W/images3.deviantart.com/i/2004/144/6/7/Wizard.jpg[/url]

personality:Very cocky about his abilities. Can be very hot headed.

Bio: Dorian comes from a very wealthy pureblood family, all of which have been in Slytherin, whose ancestors where death eaters. Dorian first abilities was being a parsle mouth(not sure if its spelt right). When he came to Hogwarts he knew he would be in slytherin. Ever since he was little he was very adept at learning magic, his parents started teaching him early so that he would now a little when he started at hogwarts, ever since he has always been advanced for his year.

Classes:
Transfiguration.
Potions.
Defence Against the Dark Arts.
Herbology.
Charms.
History of Magic.
Astronomy.
Ancient Runes.
Care of magical creatures
//Also plays as a chaser and is in the Duelling Club
Private Classes:
Occlumency/Legilimency.

Is working on becoming an animagus.

*If you don't like any part of this let me know and I will fix it, or if you want me to add to it I will.