OtakuBoards

can you help me on the cell saga

Spikey

i did not get to see the end of the cell saga, like when the fight cell. i know gohon beats cell, but i don't know how gokou died. and i don't know how the others did that fought cell. what i really want to hear is how cocky vegeta did. but how gohon turned ssj2 is when gokou died he got real mad right. or am i wrong, ya. please. or if you have some pics pease send me them. i'd like it so much.

Well, Gokou died because he used instant transmission to teleport himself and Cell to King Kia's planet and then Cell self-destructed there. But...Cell survived his own self-destruction and returned to Earth. Then, Android 16 talked to Gohan...and then Cell destroyed Android 16 and sent out his 'Cell jrs.' After this, Gohan went into a rage and went ssj2. Which ultimately resulted in Cells destruction.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Well, Gokou died because he used instant transmission to teleport himself and Cell to King Kia's planet and then Cell self-destructed there. But...Cell survived his own self-destruction and returned to Earth. Then, Android 16 talked to Gohan...and then Cell destroyed Android 16 and sent out his 'Cell jrs.' After this, Gohan went into a rage and went ssj2. Which ultimately resulted in Cells destruction.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

u got it bakwords...

cell put out his cell jr's to destroy the other z warriors. then android 16's head talked to gohan..

gohan went ssj2 when cell crushed the android's head and destroys all the cell jrs...

and then gohan literally kicked cell's a§§ back into his degenerate form..

then cell started to self destruct and like u said, goku did his instant transmision to transport cell to king kia's planet, then cell blows up....

cell regenerates back into his perfect form, inherites the instant transmission, is twice as powerful as he was, goes to earth....

kills mira trunks, and hurts vegeta and gohan...

then cell starts his kamehameha wave...

gohan starts to give up but goku tells him not and gohan powers up...

he starts his kamehameha wave.. they both release it and they collide...

its then an all out battle on who will last the longest .. all the z warriorrs pitch in but are helpless..

vegeta does his special blast that suprises cell... then gohan goes to full power and overwelmes and destroys cell..

thats about what happens to cell n goku..

actually, trunks didn't die, they just thought he was dead at first. they also forgot to mention that vegeta went crazy when he thought mirai trunks had been killed, & went into this wild frenzy attacking cell (to no avail, but oh well). the reason it's significant is that it's the first evidence anybody ever saw that vegeta actually cared about trunks. & trunks couldn't believe it when he heard about it afterwards, & neither could mirai bulma.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]actually, trunks didn't die, they just thought he was dead at first. they also forgot to mention that vegeta went crazy when he thought mirai trunks had been killed, & went into this wild frenzy attacking cell (to no avail, but oh well). the reason it's significant is that it's the first evidence anybody ever saw that vegeta actually cared about trunks. & trunks couldn't believe it when he heard about it afterwards, & neither could mirai bulma. [/B][/QUOTE]

Remember the wish that everyone made (bring back the ones who died in Cell's hands)? Trunks got a hole-in-one from Cell which killed him. After they made the wish, Trunks came back to life.:lecture:

Lauren and Vegeta just got married on December 29,2001!:love2:

Guest Saiyaman
Spikey : Gokou dies because Gohan didn't kill cell when he had the chance and Cell was about to explod. So he goes to King KAis planet and than he dies. Cell grows back. Comes to earth . HGokou helps Gohan beat him through some magi power (you see Gokou behind Gohan).

Lady M. : Trunks did die. In the uncut version Kuririn says "I think trunks is alive!" Than blood came spurting out of Trunks body.

Prince Vegeta : Not everyone knows everything about DBZ. You don't need to call A FEMALE OTAKA a moron. She is meh buddy!