OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Crater Academy Underground thread ((pg-VL))

Metalcore501

Ok guys, this is where ill be posting all of the updates for the rp. As well as discuss things that arise in the rp.

July 29. 07- Roleplay is opened, Sanctuaries are opend to the student body to catch only 1 pokemon a day! they will provide you with pokeballs at the gate and check you afterwards for 1 pokemon only. Also would like to add classes will start next monday, so it gives me some time to make the scheduals and teachers.

[quote name='Metalcore501']Ok guys, this is where ill be posting all of the updates for the rp. As well as discuss things that arise in the rp.

July 29. 07- Roleplay is opened, Sanctuaries are opend to the student body to catch only 1 pokemon a day! they will provide you with pokeballs at the gate and check you afterwards for 1 pokemon only. Also would like to add classes will start next monday, so it gives me some time to make the scheduals and teachers.[/QUOTE]

July 30. 07- Ok guys second update, make sure you all stop at the reception area for your maps. And also I would also like to inform you all that going into forbidden areas are well forbidden. SO DON'T GO IN THEM!

Aug. 3. 07- Update! Recently Iv'e had rpers asking me about evolutions, here is how it will work. If you want your pokemon to evolve you need to either battle 4 trainers or 8 wild pokemon. I'm also working on a timezone for this roleplay if anyone would like to help with future updates just drop me a pm.