OtakuBoards

Vampire Slayers 2: The Reckoning is Nigh

The Enemy

The vampires on the floor started to thin out, leaving the others out in the open. Drew and Phil ran to the door leading to the back and started laying down covering fire as Reilly and Ezra ran into the hallway leading back. They started creeping down the hallway Ezra holding her sword rigid with her body and Reilly moving right along side her with his Pythias in one hand and his katana in the other.

Ezra stopped in her tracks and held up a hand stopping Reilly. She grabbed him and threw him against the wall. Just as he was about to question what she was doing a spray of bullets crashed through the door at the end of the hall. Reilly looked down the hall and the bullet holes showed that every single one of those bullets would have been burried in his chest. She releaed him and they moved down the hallway alot faster and hugging the walls.

They reached the door and Ezra motioned for Reilly to go in. He paused and nodded. He tried the nob but the door was locked. He pointed his gun down and shot the nob off the door and kicked it in. He saw a well dressed vampire trying to fit through a window high off the ground. Reilly ran over grabbed him by the legs and through him down off the wall and onto the desk.

The vampire slowly got up and faced Reilly. He lunged and Reilly met him halfway with his boot. The vampire fell to the ground scrambling across the room when he found what he was looking for. He came up with a SMG and released a hellstom of lead at Reilly. He rolled to the side and made it behind the desk. He sat there when he felt the cold touch of metal on the back of his neck. Reilly got up and fced the vampire who had a sickening smirk on his face.

"You were good hunter, but I wouldn't go down like the rest of them, are you ready to die?" the words left the vampires mouth as the smirk turned into a vicious smile.

"Not quite yet." Reilly replied. The vampire tightened his grip when Reilly made him move he smacked the gun out of the way with his left hand and came around with his right and palmed the vamp with his roseary. The vampire fell to the floor face burning and giving off the foul steam.

Reilly drew Damon and aimed it at his head when Ezra kocked him out of the way and stabbed the man repeatedly in the cest and finally sliced his head clean off. Reilly got up shocked at what she had done when she leaned down and dipped her nail in the concentrated blood puddled on the floor fro, the vampire and licked it off in a almost suductive manner and then glared at Reilly whith her yellow eyes. He pulled back the hammer on Damon not wanting to raise his gun but not wanting to be caught off guard. She got to her feet dusted herself off and gave Reilly one last glare as her eyes started to return to their normal color. Drew and Phil ran into the room having finally cleared the floor.

"Looks like quite a stuggle." Drew said looking at the now recked office and the pile of dust that used to be the vampire. Ezra walked pat him without given even a glace and walked out onto the dance floor.

"Yup and after an ordeal like this, I am going home for some rest, I have some bussiness tomarrow anyway." Reilly replied sheathing his sword and holstering Damon and Pythias.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Ezra kneeled down on the dance floor her breathing heavy and uneven, she loved hunting and usually reveled in the excitement of it; but tonight it had been diffrent, she had felt a hunger for cornage that she never recalled haveing before in her life. She looked at the mangeled and mauled bodies of the vampires she had taken out with her sword and felt a satisfaction rise in her that was not her own either.
'What's happening to me...?'
She stood and clentched her hands tight and winced, looking down she saw her nails were long and sharp almost like claws. She blinked and hid them in her pockets. Looking up as the others came from the back she sighed and walked out onto the street where it was raining now, she felt as if she couold feel the rain wash away all the blood that was crusting into her shirt and drieing onto her skin. She looked up at the dark sky and felt her throat tighten as if she was about to cry and shook it off. Putting her hand over her heart she felt it slowing down and sighed. She took a step off the curb and started heading for a hotel not to far from the where she was, she wanted sleep.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Reilly headed back to his shop and Phil followed along with Drew. On their way back they passed Reilly's favourite pub, and heard some gun shots, and they could see blood seeming from inside the door way. Reilly exclaimed "what the hell?!" and ran to the door, upon opening it he saw the body of his precious Dev fall from in the doorway." Dev!" he called out "are you ok?! speak to me!" Reilly knelt down by the girl and tried to wake her up. "I don't think she'll come around soon, do you brother?" a voice came from inside "No I don't think she'll come to at all hahaha" said another voice, almost identical to the first. Drew and Phil walked in to the bar and looked around, bodies and limbs were strone throughout the room. There were gunshot holes in almost every wall and broken glass filled the floor. "What could have happened here?" Drew asked to no one in particular. "Hahaha we got bored, that’s all" the first voice said. Reilly had walked away from Dev's body and was clearly infuriated "Come out you scum!" he screamed. From the shadows Two similar looking vampires appeared. They both wore metal claws on each hand, they were covered in blood now. But None of the hunters could spot a single mark or scratch on either of them. "You will pay for this!" Reilly continued.

[U][B]**One Hour Earlier** [/B][/U]

[I]The twins were walking down a snowy road and talking amongst themselves "What shall we do now brother?" asked Jeff. Jason replied "Not sure, it seems out favourite nightclub was the poor victim of a hunter raid." Jeff sighed "oh now we have nothing to amuse us." To which Jason bared a cruel grin "Perhaps w should get revenge on them for ruining out hang out." "Sounds good" Jeff said nodding. They continued for a few minutes and found a bar. Upon entering they could clearly see that several of the people attending were hunters. One turned to the door "Hey look gent's, the vamps are startin' to make our jobs easier, they're comin' to us now." Several hunters laughed. Another hunter walked forth and said "Tell yah what suck heads, we'll give you a ten second head start. 9..10!" The hunter laughed and drew a shotgun from a strap on his back. "Die suck heads!" he fired three time but Jeff and Jay vanished into lightning blurs. They dashed around the room shredding anything they crossed. Any one who got within 5 feet of the exit was swiftly cut down by one of the twins darting by. "Oh brother this was a fantastic idea." Jeff said as he ran by a hunter slicing him in half. In moments the entire bar was in ribbons.

The glass bottles behind the counter were thrown or shot and smashed. Al hunters were dead, and now the twins were merely playing with the innocents there. "Jay blurred across the room and stopped on a dime in front of a women screaming. "Tell me have you ever seen a vampire up close?" He asked cruelly. She swung a bottle at him but he ducked and near instantly dashed behind her. "Well I guess this will be the first and last time you do." He chuckled as he decapitated her. Only Dev was left. She had gotten a machine gun from under the bar and had been waiting for the perfect time to strike. "Well brother I guess we're done here. " Said Jeff as they began walking toward the door. Dev jumped out from behind the bar screaming "DIE!" and firing her gun off. She hit nothing but air. "Aww playing hide and seek?" asked a voice from behind. She swirled around and shot several times, but simply hit the back wall of the bar.

A hand came down from her right, she tried to move but the barrel of her gun was still cut into several pieces. "Come now, where's your hospitality?" Asked Jay Now holding her arms from behind. Jeff walked in front of her and dodged a futile kick with ease. "Now then" he said baring his fangs "I'm hungry." He leaned in as if for a kiss then went to the right and sank his teeth deep in her neck. She let out a whimper of pain but couldn't resist as Jay held her arms. Jay from behind then held both her hands with one of his and moved her hair to the side before biting into the other side of her neck. After a few moments they let her go. Bleeding from the neck heavily what little blood she had left, she stumbled toward the door then fell against it, turning and sliding to the floor, leaning against the door. "Well brother that was sure exciting." Jeff said with a bloody smile. "Don't look now but I hear someone coming." Oh good more playmates" Jeff replied. Seconds later Reilly opened the door letting Dev fall out.[/I]

Reilly pulled out Damon and Pythias and fired off everysingle round in both clips at them. To no avail as they simply vanished when the bullets hit them. Reilly was reloading when their voices echoed through the room once again.

"I do think we have aggrivated this man." said the first voice.

"I agree brother, I think we should let him calm down before we deal with him." replied the other

"I think that is a good idea."

"YOU WILL DEAL WITH ME NOW!" screamed Reilly clicking the clips back into his pistol. The voices didnt answer. The room fell silent. "Deal with me now" Reilly repeated falling to his knees. Drew walked over and put his hand on his shouldder. Reilly shrugged it off and got up. He stood for a moment and started to walk out of the bar.

"Reilly," Drew called out. Reilly paused at the door and turned to him. "What are you doing?"

"I am getting ready, they are too powerful, so I plan on evening the odds." He said turning back to the door. "follow me if you like, but this is my fight." Reilly finished walking out into the night. He walked out into the night leaving the other in the pub. He found his way into a condemed subway station. He walked onto the tracks and started down the abondoned tunnels.

After walking for about a mile he reached a door on the side of the tunnel. He placed his hand on it and muttered something in latin and the door swung open. Reilly whent through the door and walked to the end of a hallway opening another door. He had left the hallway and entered onto a street. He was in what seemed to be a underground city. He walked through the streets.

The inhabitants where all demon, halfbreed or some kind of other creature. He walked through the city untilo he reached two demons talking one seemed to be a large man with a oriental lion-head, and the other was a short creature that cradled a shotgun.

"Barnaby, I need to ask you some questions about some vampires." Reilly said walking up behind the short one.

"Listen bub I dont know who you-" Barnaby stoped at the sight of Reilly. "Reilly, what are you doing here? You know you arnt exactally welcomed by alot of the people around here."

"I have a vampire problem and I need to ask you some questions." Reilly repeated.

"Okay okay, lets go in my place and we will discuss this further." said Branaby nodding to the other demon and walking through a door near by with Reilly right behind them.

[COLOR="Purple"]Eva stilled walked the night streets of London searching for a place to crash. While she was walking and smoking her pipe, she heard a bit of commotion coming from a pub and saw some hunters plus a halfbreed! She saw one of the hunters walked into the pub before the others after a woman fell out of the doorway. Then she heard gunshots and could sense the presence of some vampires that had the need to kill. After the shooting had ceased, the man that walked into the pub first was now the first to exit and walked away leaving the others.

Eva walked down the street after watching the man walk away, put on some sunglasses to hide herself, and entered the pub. There was bodies of hunters everywhere and the other hunters and the halfbreed were nowhere to be found as she walked in.
"Phwoooo! Looks like there was something interesting going on in here," she said as she looked around as if amazed even though she wasn't. "What the hell happened here?"
"It was a masacre of course," said one voice as the person appeared out of the shadows.
"I see. And was it by yours and the other's doing so?" she said as she reverted her eyes to the left and saw a person walk out of the shadows as well.
"How did you know that I was there?" said the person the walked out.
"The scent of blood on your metal claws gave it away," she said as she turned to face the person that appeared to look exactly like the first person. "I take it that you two are twin vampires and made this disaster here?"
"You ask a lot of obvious questions you know that?" said the first vampire.
"I know, but it always gives me more information about what the situation was. So enough chit-chat, let's go to the introductions. The name's Eva Clow and you two?"
"I am Jeff," said the first vampire.
"And I am his twin brother Jay," said the other.
"Well, it's very nice to meet you both. I have but one question for you."
"yeah, what is it?" the two said in unison.
"Are you familiar with a witch?" said Eva with a smirk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Alberio looked around as he and Zefie walked down the streets. It was getting late and the light from the shops lit up the town. Soon the lightposts lit up and the town was a lot more alive. It was getting cold as they headed to the market. As they entered, Zefie headed over to the frozen foods for ice cream and then to the fresh produce. "What are you going to eat tonight?" asked Alberio.
"Well, I'm going to make some for you too. I was thinking about so Hot Pot. It's getting cold these days so I think that would be the best thing," said Zefie as she looked at the package of noodles she had just picked up.

Alberio wandered around the store and found where the candy was held. "What about these?" he said pointing to a bag of cookies. "They look yummy."
Zefie walked over and saw that he wanted some cookies. "Haaa...well, if you want then I will get them for you," replied Zefie.
Alberio cheered up and put the cookies in the basket. They checked out and headed home. Alberio picked up the bags from Zefie's hands. "I said that I would carry them for you." He smiled.

Zefie blushed and said, "We should hurry home. The elders would want to know what we found out."
It was a quiet walk home. When they found the street that they had to turn off to they looked around. No one was around and went through the "wall" that led them home. It was a full moon out and the dead trees gave off the erie feeling of the vampires. As they entered the house, all the vampires were downstairs waiting. "I'm home," said Zefie quietly as she took her shoes off.

"What did you find out?" asked Grandpa.
"We found that there is a group of hunters gathering in London somewhere," said Alberio.
"Just where have you been, Alberio? We were worried that someone had killed you! You know that you are not allowed to go outside!" shouted his mother. His mother was a typical woman with typical needs. She didn't like Alberio going out during that day even though the sun doesn't effect him. She grabbed him by the wirst and led him away from Zefie.

Grandpa nodded and Zefie turned to the woman. The woman looked at Zefie and Zefie's eyes glowed red meaning the it was her doing in bringing him out and that she should let go of him or there might be an accident. The woman didn't care and turned away abruptly without a care. "I don't need some teen to tell me what I can and can't do," she said.
"Heh," said Zefie. [I]I was going to let you go out today. But it seems that you will have to skip today and be out for a while until you learn your place.[/I]thought Zefie to the woman. The woman heard the message and turned around frightened. "I-I'm sorry miss. Here, I didn't mean to upset you."
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Alberio walked away from his mom and towards Zefie. "Thanks," he said.
She nodded. He watched his mother quiver in fear of Zefie but Zefie didn't do anything and the woman fainted. "I better take the food into the kitchen." Alberio went to the Kitchen and Zefie followed. "Sorry about my mom. I guess she thinks that I should be a real vampire and go out at night than day. But I wonder why you don't have problems with that," said Alberio putting some things in the fridge.

Zefie started to cook the hot pot. Once it was finished they cleaned up and all of the other vampires had left to terrorize some citizens. "We should leave tomorrow for London," said Zefie.
"WA!? Why?" shouted Alberio.
"We need to stop the "guild" from forming again. I will go online and get some tickets."

Zefie walked into her room and Alberio went into his. [I]London, eh? I wonder what it will be like. I hope that I can find "them" there. Time for bed.[/I] Alberio got ready for bed and the next morning they left a note saying that they had left for London.[/COLOR]

Jay and Jeff each raised an eyebrow, the opposite one on each one's face. "A witch you say?" asked Jeff. Who had by then vanished into a blur and reappeared leaning over Eva's right shoulder from behind. "Indeed brother she did say witch." Jay answered. "Do you think she is a witch brother?" asked Jeff. "I'd say so, judging by her smirk." replied Jay. "And she did some how smell the blood on my claws specifically, even though the room is filled with bloody bodies." Jeff added "Indeed, an impressive feat for a human to be sure." remarked Jay. "think she's a hunter witch?" asked Jeff. "I don't think so brother, she seems to polite, plus if she were, she'd be dead already." both twins began laughing.

Eva walked to the other side of the room to face both brothers and said "I am a witch but I help vampires." The twins exchanged a glance and nodded then looked back at Eva. "What are you doing here in London?" Asked Jeff, "Or better yet, why are you still here in this bar?" continued Jay. Eva answered "I'm here to help the vampires of this area and help clean out the guild. And I need a place to stay tonight." Jeff and Jay bared a twin expression of hurt "What makes you think us vampires need your help?" they said together. Eva answered "I help the vampires that need it, I'm not saying all vampires need help." Jeff and jay exchanged another look then looked at Eva.

"Indeed" they said in unison. "There is a hotel not far from here, it puts up dark one's like ourselves, it should be accommodating to you." said Jay. "We'd show you where exactly but you wouldn't be able to follow." Jeff laughed. "Well we're off to stalk the night, we bit you adieu." Jay said as he walked toward the door. "Shall we brother?" he asked Jeff, to which Jeff replied "We shall." then in an instant both brothers flashed out the door and down the street.

[COLOR="Purple"]Eva watched as the brothers dashed out of the pub. She walked out herself and onto the streets. "So, the hotel is not far from here? They said that it was an accomidation for dark ones like us. Now the question is, where the fuck is it?" she said. "Might as well try [I]it[/I] to see if I can find the place."
She pulled out a handkercheif and folded in half first and then folded in half again. She placed the handkercheif in her hand and started chanting:
[B][CENTER]" To seek an item.
To seek a person.
To seek a location.
To seek an item.
To seek a person.
To seek a location.
Guide my search...
That which flies...
To the location in which I seek."[/CENTER][/B]
After she was done chanting, the handkercheif then turned into a butterfly and started fluttering to the right. " I guess that's the direction I must take. Good thing for me that I don't have to walkd very far since it's a butterfly," she said as she started walking.
She soon arrived a hotel that looked as though it had been abandoned for a while. She walked into the building and to her surprise, it was different on the inside then on the outside. The inside looked exactly like a fancy hotel with a nice lobby and dim lights with very unique designs on the walls and paintings everywhere. She walked up the check in counter.

"A room for one please," she said.
"You're not a hunter are you?" said the creature that turned to her and looked at her.
"If I were a hunter, how in all of hell would I be able to find this place. Plus, I had to use this to find my way," she said as she held up the butterfly handkercheif which was still flying.
"I see, so you aren't one of them. Here is your room and and room key," the creature said as it handed Eva the key.
"Thank you very much," she said as she walked up to the elevator and went up to the third floor. She walked down the hallway until she found her room. She put the key into the keyhole and opened the door. It was a nice room, fit for her and she closed the door behind her and decided to go to sleep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]It was night when they had reached London. It was cold and the air had a chill. As they exited the airport they headed to their hotel. "Where are we going?" asked Alberio. "It's quite cold out and I don't want one of us to catch a cold wandering for too long."
Zefie pointed her finger and there was a man next to a nice black car. As they walked up to it. The man said, "Are you Miss Zefie and Mr. Alberio?"
Zefie nodded. "Well then, here is your ride to the hotel," he said as he opened the door and put their luggage in the back of the car.

"So it seems that you did everything to get us here a place in London. Eh, Zefie?" said Alberio sitting in the car and nudging Zefie.
Zefie kept quiet. [I]There's something here that I don't like. I can smell the blood of killed humans and the screams of vampires that have passed. It really gives me a headache. Argh!! It really hurts![/I]Zefie put her hand on her hand and made a painful expression. "Are you all right Zefie?"
"Yeah," she said calmly. She looked at Alberio and smiled. She could still hear the screams of her commards and yet some of them were annoying.

As they arrived to the hotel, Zefie had collapsed. "Zefie! Zefie!!!" shouted Alberio.
Zefie slowly opened her eyes and then they closed. She was out cold.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]"Sir? Would like me to help you take your luggage to your room?" asked a kind bellhop.
Alberio nodded. He picked up Zefie and they headed to their room. The bellhop brought their luggage to the room and said, "If there is anything that you would like just call down to the main desk and some assistance will be brought up."
"Thank you," said Alberio as he got he key and laid down Zefie on the bed.
[I]She seemed fine on the plane. I wonder what happened?[/I] It was a fairly nice hotel. There was two bathrooms and two beds in the suite. A nice little area for cooking and a couch with a big T.V. There was also a balcony looking over the city.

Alberio walked over to the door and opened it to the balcony. He stood outside and watched the city of London move. Lights lit the streets and the snow fell.

He walked back to where he had laid Zefie down and said, "It seems that even purebloods are even more unique than the rest of us. I guess even people like me can't compare to the power that you have." He touched his forehead to hers and kissed her on the lips. Zefie layed there motionless.

Alberio got up and unpacked some of his things. It was around ten at night and Zefie was still asleep. Alberio decided to take a shower. Once done with his shower he found that Zefie was gone. He looked around the room and there was no note. He ran to the kitchen and found that she was there. "I see. You're up now," said Alberio walking up to her.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Zefie turned towards him and smiled. "I feel better now. I'll go take a shower." She headed towards the shower. In the shower she thought [I]What happened? I feel as if while I was sleeping there was someone who had kissed me.[/I] Her face was now red. She looked in the mirror and said, "Get a hold of yourself Zefie. You know that you can never have him."

She walked out of the bathroom and found that Alberio was fast asleep. [I]Hmm... Seems like you really pushed yourself hard trying to take care of me.[/I] Zefie smiled and then kissed him on the lips. Alberio woke up from it and blushed. Zefie noticed that he was woken up and moved away from him. Her face turned red and she said, ''Sorry!" and ran to where her bed was.

Alberio caught her wrist and turned her around. He kissed her and layed her down on his bed. Zefie lost all of her strength. She looked at Alberio and said, "I'm sorry." as she got away from Alberio and went to her bed. Then they both went to bed.[/FONT][/COLOR]

"Well, from the way you describe them, these two vampires that you have a problem with are Jeff n' Jay, two very bad mother fuckers," Barnaby said sitting across from Reilly holding out a unmarked bottle. Reilly took it and took a deep gulp from it. "But they arn't the ones you need to be worrying about, you are attracting attention from some unsavory characters."

"Who are you talking about?" Reilly asked placing the bottle back down on the table.

"The Blood Runners, they put money on your head." Barany answered picking up the bottle.

"How much?" Reilly said leaning in.

"50,000 alive, half that is dead, and twice it if tuned, its the biggest bounty on any hunter in the area, other than the leader of the guild."

"Well, I have been known to make friends in bad places, so, where can I find these vamps I was talking about?"

Barnaby stared at Reilly for a moment and turned to the big demon behind him. "Can you get me the map please Desmond?" The demon nodded and left the room and returned with a map of Downtown London. "There, thats where they've been seen a lot," said Barnaby pointing to a building a block away from the pub. "Its a hotel that lets vamps and demons... and basically anything else stay there, It'll be swarming with vamps that wont be happy to see anyone like you."

"Good, thanks for your help, I'll see ya soon." Reilly got up and shook hands with Barnaby and leaving. He walked down the street a ways and stopped at a apartment building. He walked up a couple flights when he reached a greed door. He knocked and a small girl opened the door, HSe looked up and smiled at him but didnt say a word. He looked at her and saw her eyes changed from a bright blue to a crimson and back to blue. A blone man them walked up behind her.

"Can I help you?" asked the man as the girl ran back into the apartment.

"Nick, I could use some of you help." Reilly replied smirking and pulling out a bundle of euros.

"Reilly? I havent seen you in years, come in come in," Nick ushered Reilly into the apratment. A woman with midlenght brown hair and crimson eyes walked out of the back with the little girl peeking from around her. "Reilly, this is my wife Sarah, and my daughter Jacklyn."

"Never thought a half angel and a half demon would marry, but I have seen odder things, Nick, I need your marking expertise." Reilly took off his jacket. Nick shook his head and sat down in front of Reilly.

"You know this hurts, alot?" Reilly nodded. "Jacklyn get Reilly a rag please, What kind of markings are we wanting?"

"The guantlets." Reilly replied as the little girl returned handing him a rag.

"Bite down on that cause this is gonna feel like your hands and forearms are on fire and I dont want you breaking a tooth," Nick grabbed Reilly's fore arms and closed his eyes. A sharp pain spread through hands and forearms. He bit down on therag and the pain slowly subsided. He opened his eyes looking down at his hands. They were covered in scripture and designs. He also had a cross imprinted on his palms. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handfull of euros and handed it to Nick, he paused and took the euros.

"I'll see you later Nick, I have some business to take care of." Reilly shook his hand and left the city. He whent back to the gunshop, he grabbed some extra clips for his 1911's and a pair of fingerless gloves and a hoody to hide his markings and he left the gunshop for the hotel.

He made his way down the street and found the run down hotel Barnaby told him about. He entered it and saw the nice interiour was nothing like its exterior. He looked from person to person in the room when the man at the counter spoke to him.

"Need a room?" asked the man giving Reilly a unwelcoming look. Reilly nodded. "You're not a hunter, right?"

"Thats a stupid question, I mean if I was a hunter, dont you think I'd lie and say I wasn't so I could get in?" Reilly replied. The man gave his a questioning look and handed him a key. Reilly took it and started toward his room. Now he just had to wait and get some rest for when Jay and Jeff would show up.

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Ezra streched laquidly and yawned as she looked out the dirty window, she kept thinking back to the club and the feeling that had come over her; something unknown and frightening. She then thought to the tender at the front desk, asking if she was a hunter, this place wasn't the easiest place to get into unless you were some kind of creature, she looked up as there was a knock on her door.
"Enter at your risk."
She had a hand on her colt 45 and had it aimed at the door, it cracked open and she saw a red glove that made her smile.
"Is ti safe?"
"Dependes on the news you bring Atsuma."
The young man chuckled as he entered and sat down at the foot of her bed, he looked at her and it was apprarent that he was a werewolf. Silver eyes and hair, classic trademarks of the breed.
"Well I have news from the runners."
"And?"
"Well your on their wanted list, one of the largest."
"Really? How much?"
"$40,000, your about ten under some guynamed Reily."
"Interesting, what else?"
"Seems there are a few new enemies to worry about, two vampires known as Jeff and Jay."
Her eyes widened a fraction.
"What was that name again?"
"Jeff?"
"NO, the other one."
"Jay, don't worry, I've looked at all the files, your not related, your brother Jay died a century ago Ez."
"Good; anything else?"
"Your working with a Shade, and your blood test came out negative."
"Irreversible?"
"I'm sorry Ez, it's in your genes."
"Only because my mom was careless. She was bitten the night I was born."
"You can't blame her forever Ez"
She sighed and stood up.
"I'm going to the bar for a drink, I'll talk to you later, your more then welcome to stay here and rest, it's a long way to Japan from here."
"True, I might take you up on that. See ya."
She opened her door and shut it non to quietly as she walked down to the bar to get a drink and think on what she was just told.[/COLOR][/FONT]

It was early in the morning, when Reilly heard talking outside of his room. He shot upright and pulled his pistols from under the pillow. Seconds later the door to the room blasted off it's hinges cascading across the room and into the wall opposite it. Reilly sat still in his bed and aimed both guns at the doorway ready to fire at the first sign of motion. He saw a figure coming through and fired twice. Next he heard Drew's voice "Ow!! That really hurt!" Drew walked into the room glaring at Reilly and looking at a bullet hole in his right hand and fore arm. "You have any idea how much that stings?!" he exclaimed. Phil walked in after Reilly and nodded saying "hey" casually.

"We spent all bloody night trying to figure out where the heck you wondered off to, then you shoot me in the arm! You're some piece of work you know that?" Drew sad as he wondered into the bathroom to clean up his arm. As Phil and Reilly waited they could hear a variety of curses. "Bloody idiot....'oh I'll shoot the first thing I see'...british bastard..." After a few moments Drew walked out. "Well good to see you too." he said angrily. Phil then said "After you left we ran into a small group of vampires, they didn't give us much trouble but we found out that some sort of special vampire is coming to London soon." Reilly raised an eyebrow "What do you mean special?"

Drew began laughing, then explained "Oh you're not gunna believe this." Reilly now anxious asked "What?? What is it?!" Drew continued "ok, ok, apparently she's some sort of special pure blood. The rumours say she can walk in daylight as easily as a human, plus she is rather feared by most of the vampire community. Some say she also might have a companion now, another daywalker like her." Reilly showed an expression of pure shock "That, that's impossible!" he nearly shouted "A vampire immune to sunlight??" Maybe two" drew added. "Maybe two!" Reilly exclaimed. "Not to mention Jeff and Jay." Reilly continued. "Who?" asked Drew. "Jeff and Jay, the two vampires that tore apart the pub." answered Reilly. "Something tells me this is gunna be one hell of a day." Drew said looking at the clock that was flashing *6:06.06*

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Red"]The sun shone through curtains in the suite that both Alberio and Zefie shared. Zefie woke up and looked around. [I]Nothing happened and it seems that he hasn't done anything yet.[/I] Zefie got up and changed. She looked around and found that Alberio was still sleeping. She smiled and went to the kitchen. She checked the fridge and therer was nothing in it but some water and beer. [I]Better go to the store.[/I] Zefie grabbed her purse. She checked the time. It was 7:13a.m. She wrote a quick note saying where she was going and around what time she would be back. She grabbed the room key and left.

On the way down to the store, she could see that many of the people were leaving to go to work. Cars zipped by and people were sitting in cafes horking down their food and reading the newspaper. As Zefie entered the store she bought some food for snacks to eat. She checked out and walked back to the hotel.

The whole way she could smell the scent of blood lurking around most of the corners. [I]Dammit. Why the hell would others just leave them here? I need to find those damn hunters or I'll never the last of it out of that old bastard.[/I]Zefie covered her nose on the entire way to the hotel. Once she arrived, she went to her floor and room. She reached into her purse for the key and opened the door. She looked to where Alberio had slept and he wasn't there. She went into the kitchen and found a note. It was from Alberio. It said that he went to go run and that he'll be back soon. [I]Pathetic fool.[/I]

Zefie unpacked the snacks she had bought. There was a breakfast buffet downstairs for the hotel guests. Zefie headed downstairs to the lobby and got something to eat. She sat down and opened up a book. She needed to know more about London and some of the places where hunters might be.

After she finished, she left her plates on the table and went back to the room. Alberio was still not back. It was about 10: 36 a.m. when he had gotten back.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be late. I got lost on what street to turn on then I had to ask people where the hotel was," said Alberio panting.
"Not at all. I was just going to go out again. Wanna join me?" she said casually.
"Sure, I have to take a shower first."
Zefie nodded. Alberio went into the shower and Zefie walked over to the balcony. By now, the streets where full of people and little cars roamed the streets. The sun was peeking in and out of the clouds so there was some light. It was still a bit overcast. Alberio was done with his shower and they headed out.

"Where do you think they are hiding?" He asked.
"They may not be hiding but rather trying to diguise themselves," she explained. "There are many hunters here. Some of them may already be aware of us. For that matter we have to act like normal humans."
Alberio nodded. They walked down the streets of London.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Purple"]The sun was peeping through the curtains of the room where Eva was staying. She woke up and put her hand to her head. [I]'Fucking shit, I've got a headache,'[/I] she thought as she got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and pulled out a vile that had some sort of purple liquid out of thin air. She drank all the contents and she washed her face. She made the empty vile disappear as she walked out of the bathroom. She looked to the balcony and decided to go outside. She opened the sliding glass door and stepped out onto the balcony. It was sure sunny outside but a few clouds made it overcast. She walked back into the room and decided to change her clothes. She snapped her fingers and her original clothes were then replaced with a dress shirt that was black with a low cut top and long sleeves that had frills at the openings. She had pants that were also black and flarred out at the bottom with frills. She was wearing a pair of high heeled boots that were also black. On the dress, there was a print of a butterfly. She walked out of her room to check out.

Whem she opened the door to her room she could sense something that wasn't supposed to be there. "Dammit. Something's not right. Why the fuck do I feel a hunter in this place? And most importantly, why [I]this[/I] hunter?" she whispered to herself as she looked around to see which way the feeling was coming from. She couldn't find it and went downstairs to the first floor. She walked up the check in counter and rang the bell.

"Excuse me," she said as she constantly rang the bell.
"What is it miss," said the man managing the counter.
"Can you show me the check in book?"
"Why do you need it? I don't show it to anyone."
"I want to see something to prove my suspicion. And if you don't let me see it, I believe that I can kill you whenever I want," said Eva as she held up her hand revealing a marking on her wrist that only she, a witch, would have.
"Oh...Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were the witch. Here, let me get the book," said the man as he rummaged through some stuff and finally pulled out the book and laid it on the desk.
"Thank you," she said as she opened the book to last night's check in. The last check in was made by a man that needed a room.

She placed her hand over the fake name that was placed and the date and time slots. Soon her hand started glowing a yellow. [I]'I was correct. He is here. I must stay to make sure that he doesn't start any trouble,'[/I] thought Eva as she made the yellow glow disappear from her hand and closed the book.
"Thank you sir. I'm sorry if I did anything to upset you in any way," she said with an unconvincing smile.
"N...no, no, not a problem. You never did anything to make upset. Nothing at all," said the man in a stutter.
"Oh, you're too kind. If the person who checked in last last night ever leaves, give me a message," she said as she placed a paper bird in the hands of the man. "If anything bad happens, just write it and this paper bird will come to life and summon me."
"Alright, I'll let you know."

Eva walked out of the abandoned hotel and put on her sunglasses. She started walking to find a cafe that allowed you to smoke for a bite to eat.[/COLOR]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Ezra ran her tounge over her fangs and smiled grimly.
'A witch, how interesting...think I'll look into this.'
She stood up from the bar where she was causally eatting sunflower seeds and walked out following Eva till she sat down at a small cafe' not to far that had tables outside so the people could smoke if they wanted. Ezra took a deep breath and sat down as eva did.
"Can I help you?"
"Your a witch correct?"
"Perhaps, depends on whoes asking."
"My name is Ezra, I'm slightly well known around here."
"Your a hunter."
It wasn't a question, no doubt about that but Ezra shrugged none the less.
"I'm not hunting right now. I have a question to ask you."
"I can't promise I'll answer hunter."
"Fair enough, What exactly do you want with Reily?"
"What's it to you?"
"Just woundering."
She smiled showing her fangs, Eva frowned.
"You are vampire, yet you hunt them? Why do you kill your own kind?"
"They aren't my kind witch-"
"Eva"
"Whatever, I'm neither human nor vampire."
"A half breed. I'm disgusted to have you near me, a half breed hunter, shamful."
"Full of retorts are we? I don't much like you either Eva, but I don't let your breed effect me talking to you now do I?"
Eva slanted her eyes and clamped her mouth shut giveing Ezra a dirty look.
"Listen all I want to know is do you intend to harm Reily or the other hunters?"
"Others?"
"Yes or no lady."
"Not unless they start trouble."
"Their men, not stupid."
"I thought all men were stupid."
Ezra let out a dry laugh as she stood up.
"Some are diffrent."
Eva shook her head.
"None are diffrent."
Ezra looked at her and winked.
"See you around Eva the Witch."
She put her hands in her pocket and walked back to the hotel and went to her room only to hear Drew and Reily argueig about someone getting shot in the arm. She walked over to the room and leaned on the wall.
"Do you idiots ever shut up?"
They looked at her in momentary shock.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Purple"]After Ezra left Eva at the cafe, Eva stopped a waiter to take her order. "Excuse me," she started," I'd like to have an expresso with a few pieces of bruschetta."
"Sure, do you want some whipped creme on your expresso?" asked the waiter.
"Yes, that'll be fine."
The waiter walked away and Eva stuffed some more tobacco into her pipe. She lite her pipe to get the tobacco started. She stuck the pipe into her mouth as she watched people walk past her in a hurry. She knew for a fact that all the people were hurrying off to work.

The waiter came back and set down a cup with whipped creme at the top and a plate with some bruschetta.
"Thank you," she said as she gave the waiter a smile.
"No problem. I'll be back to see how you're doing later," said the waiter as he walked away to bus more tables.

[I]'Hmmm...Ezra. A half breed who hunts down her vampire blood side. She's sure is something. I don't plan on hunting her down but if she does anything that I don't approve of, then I might have to hunt her down. Now I wonder why she was so persistant about Reilly? He does have a big bounty on his head. At least 50,000 if alive and half if dead. I won't hunt him down for now,'[/I] Eva thought as she blew out a cloud of smoke from her pipe.

She took a sip of her expresso. She looked at the sky and it was blue and clear but there was some clouds that made it a overcast. She finished off her expresso and ate her bruschetta. The waiter came back and she paid the bill and left. She walked out of the cafe smoking area and walked to a shop to buy some food to eat. She entered the shop and bought a few things and then left. She pulled out one of the snacks that she bought and munched on it. She walked to a park and sat down. She had finished off the snacks that she recently bought and was still a bit hungry. She saw that there was a crepe stand and stood up and went over to it. She ordered a chocolate crepe and ate it when she sat back down on the bench.[/COLOR]

Reilly smirked at Ezra's comment. "I guess we don't." Reilly replied.

"I think you should learn how to," She said moving into the room. "It might just save your skin to be quite," she said looking right at Reilly. He shrugged and started getting ready. He slid one of his guns behind his back and put on a jacket and gloves to cover the symbols. "Where are you going off to now?" blurted out Ezra as she sat down on Reilly's bed.

"Just to the lobby, I'm going to get some reading done," Reilly said picking up a leather bound book of the nightstand and holding it up. "Besides I can't get that done in here, I mean I tried to get some rest but that cant happen without the dynamic duo here blowing down the door."

"In my defense I thought you were in danger, I was following an instinct that just happened to be wrong." Drew said in retort the Reilly.

"And that is why you got shot, nuff' said, I'll be back in a little bit, just keep the door on the hinges and try to not attract attention, I am trying to be discrete." Reilly finished letting out a chuckle and heading to the lobby.He found a red arm chair facing the door and started to skim his book and keep his attention on the door at the same time. The twins would show up sooner or later and he was going to take care of them.

Reilly sat in the lobby reading for an hour on arcane magic and techniques. Only a couple patrons came into the hotel. A woman wearing almost all black entered and stopped abruptly, this caught Reilly's attention through his peripheral vision and he looked up his eyes meeting hers. She had a cold glare and her eyes seemed to widen at the sight of him.

[COLOR="Purple"]Eva's eyes widened at the sight of Reilly. Their eyes met and she gave him a glare. She walked over to a seat across from where he was sitting and sat down crossing her legs and leaned back against the chair.

"I'm sure surprised to see you here," said Eva in a sarcastic way.
"Well, I didn't expect ever seeing you here yourself. None the less ever get to meet you, Miss Witch," said Reilly.
"Oh, now that was rude, I would like it if you called me by my name which is Eva but you don't have to introduce yourself since I already know who you are, Reilly." she gave him a wicked smile.
"I'm sorry Eva, I didn't mean to offend you in anyway."
"You can cut with the sarcastic shit. I know why you're here and I won't let you get away with what you are doing. If you dare to cause anymore trouble than you already have, then I must take action and kill you."
"It seems that nothing ever gets past you. And the same goes for you, if you ever
get in my fucking way then I will also have to kill you."
"I'm not that easy to kill. Many hunters have tried but at the same time died themselves. I guess it's not easy being hunter when you become the hunted."
"So you do hunt hunters in attempt to help the vampires."
"Yes, I do but I also heal them as well. I'm like a mother to the vampires that are in need," Eva blew out a puff of smoke from her pipe. "So, how long are you going to wait for those boys to come back to this place?"
"As long as it takes. Even if they don't come back, I will search for them and avenge the death of Dev."
"Ah, yes, the lady at the pub who was a causalty as well as the other hunters. Pity it was but it's not like it couldn't be avoided. Those two boys have excellent speed and kill anyone in an instant. Are your friends staying with you as well here?"
"What's it to you?"
"The more hunters here, the easier it is for me to kill them when they cause trouble. Are the ones with you a Shade named Drew and a half breed who hunts her own named Ezra?"
"How the fuck do you know them?!"
"I did my research on you bastards and come up with a lot of shit. Anyway, if there is anything that you need to talk about with me, I'll be in my room eating some snacks and drinking some sake," said Eva as she got up from her chair and walked over to the elevator. She turned around and saw that Reilly was staring at her and she gave him an evil grin as she entered the elevator.

She arrived back up at the third floor and went to her room. She went to the fridge and pulled out some sake that she had and a few pork buns. She opened the door to the balcony and sat out there to enjoy the view of London and the overcasted sky.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ezra strched as the other two looked at her, she met Drew's eyes and frowned.
"What?"
"I have a few questions to ask you woman."
"The name is Ezra, and what kind of questions?"
"What exactly is your blood line, you unlike any half breed I've ever met."
"Not sure if I should say thank you or take ofense, I'll choose later, right now I have to go talk to Reily about a few things."
"Your staying quite close to him, is there behind it?"
She spun on him growling loudly.
"There is no such think as that. I worl alone and I will always be alone, you got that Shade?"
He frowned at that and let her walk away.
"Stupid girl."

Getting to the lobby she wrinkled her nose, a familiar smell lingering in the air.
"Damn witch has already been here it smells like."
She dropped down into the seat that was across from Reily and leaned back into it looking around.
"I need to ask you something."
"Shoot."
"Do you think it wise to go around looking as you do, your on a million wanted posters and your keeping your apperance the same?"
"What's it to you? Aren't you in the same boat as me?"
"I'm coloring my hair tonight, I think you should follow suit and do same."
"I don't think so, there are a couple of eneimies I would like to find me."
"Your insane. You have the highest bounty on your head damnit."
"And you have the second place, your well know for killing your own kind."
"I am no vampire damnit, they are not my kin and I have no afillieation with them at all except to kill them and leave the ash behind."
"You hate them then?"
"With every fiber in my being."
"You mind me asking why?"
"I grew up with out a a mother, she was bitten and killed an hour before I was born resulting in her death, later when my father figured out what I am, he kicked me out of the family, I was 8. I've lived alone ever since then."
"So why do you hate them exactly?"
"Don't be a jackass, they took everything from me, I would have had a normal family if they hadn't attacked my mother, I would have been normal, not contradicted where ever I go. Being a human or a pure breed, you all get through the world alot easier then me. I'm shunned by the pure breeds for my human blood and shuned by your kind for my unpure blood. It's never good enough that I'm neither or. I'll never be avccpeted anywhere I go."
She looked away from him for a moment and for a split second he thought he could see some emotion in her face, an insight to her but as soon as he thought he veiwed it it was gone and the shell was back in place.
"Look all I wanted to do was warn you that going around looking like a man on a wanted poster isn't the best idea in the world; but do what you want, I don't care."
She looked around and saw him frown.
"What?"
"The mark under your chin? Did you get injured in any fight?"
She ran her finger across the old scar, he voice soft and empty.
"No, this is from my past, my home town as a matter of fact...after I finished my training with Tsatsuke I went home to let everyone know I was a hunter, nowadays the most honored and well paying job in the world. I was banished from ever going back and just to let me know they were serious, they hung me from the tree in my dad's front yard, he had become the mayor in my absance and he led the punishment. Hanging me there for as long as they could with out me dying on them, I think I lost consiousness at least a dozen times, the rope bit into my neck and would have sliced my throat if a fellow hunter passing through hadn't saved me; he thought I was human...thought that maybe I had stolen something...I thanked him greatly and traveled with him till he died of old age, he not once sent me away during that entire time when he learned what I was, what I am... and I lived still barely looking like a 18 year old. I've been alone ever since. No use getting attached to someone that will die before you have the chance to turn old like them...there's no point."
She was stareing into the morning fire, the flames refecting in her eyes and he swore that they were overbright, as if she were holding back tears.
"Well that was a long time ago. It's not like that anymore."
She rubbed the scar under her neck.
"You'd be surprised how much it's the same as it was back then."
She stood up and dropped a picture into the open book in his lap. A pictre of a young girl unmistakeably her and a young man.
"I owe your great grandfather my life Reily. He was a good man."
She walked away before he could say anything else, she had given him insight to why she was the way she was. He looked down at the picture in his book and looked at Ezra there, her eyes were bright violet and her smile was large as she stood there wraped in the young man's big arm. Her cheeks flushed and her hand resting on his on her shoulder. Anyone could tell that they had been close. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Zefie and Alberio had walked for hours until they started to get hungry. They walked into a cafe that allowed both smoking and nonsmoking customers. They sat inside to avoid the smoke. They ate in silence. Zefie was too afraid to ask about last night and didn't want to cause any mishaps along the way. Alberio was going to ask but didn't know what to say. As they left the cafe Zefie could smell the scent of a hunter. "Damn. Those bastards are in this town. Alberio!! Let's find them!" said Zefie.

Alberio nodded as they hopped onto the roofs and ran across them. Soon Alberio could smell the scent of a hunter coming into view. "Those bastards must be close if I can smell them now. According to you, you must have been able to smell them from far away," he said.
They kep hopping over each roof until they found the hotel that they were looking for. "Don't go into the hotel through the door. There is one in the lobby. He's a good damn hunter if I say so," said Zefie smiling grimly. She looked up and on the third floor could see and smell smoke from a pipe. [I]Ahhh... I see that damn witch is here too. This might a be a good thing for us coming here after all.[/I]"Let's go Alberio! To the third floor with the smoke."

They jumped up the balconies until they reached hers. Zefie and Alberio sat on the edge of her balcony. "Well, hello there Evangeline. It's been a long time shall I say. I hope that you haven't done anything bad since you've arrived here."
"Why, whatever would you mean? You know better than I that I despise those damn hunters and would be honored to help your kind," said Eva looking up from her snacks.
"I do say, you have a way of getting around," Zefie said.
"I go where the hunters gather. But it's rare that I see two vampires of the same talent in front of me would you say?"
Alberio bowed and looked up at Eva. "He is a friend of mine from where I come from. But let's skip past the introductions and talk about the bigger picture."
"I see. So that's why you came, eh?"

Zefie and Alberio jumped down edge and onto the balcony. "You don't mind if we step in for a bit do you?"
"Not at all."

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]Alberio and Zefie stepped down from the balcony rail and onto the balcony itself. Eva got up from her chair that she was sitting in and grabbed all the snacks and sake that she brought out with her and opened the sliding glass door.

"Oh, can you please bring in the ash tray. That'll be great," she said with a smile as Zefie picked it up and followed Eva in along with Alberio.

Eva put the snacks and sake onto the counter and motioned Zefie to put the ash tray on the table in the small living room. Eva walked over to the armchair that was in the living room and sat down. "Come sit," she said to Alberio and Zefie as they sat down on the couch.

"You have come here to hear what I was going to tell that damn old bastard you call a grandfather, am I right?" asked Eva.
"Yes. We believe that you might have a way to stop the hunters and the killing of our kind," said Zefie.
"I do. But it will require a lot of time for it to actually take effect. I haven't even created it yet. It will take time and a lot of energy for me. I do have limits you know.Like how I don't kill just any hunter unless they hurt one of you?" she said.
"I know, I know. But why are you always so stubborn? You should just kill them when you have chance like the big one," said Zefie.
"Oh, you mean Reilly? He is here if you want to know. I had a chat with him a while ago but I told him that if he takes action against some vampires that killed a person close to him, then I will have no choice but kill him. I really don't like to kill hunters but I guess that I'm just too damn when it concerns vampires," said Eva as she blew out a cloud of smoke.
"Do you always have to fucking smoke. We're in a fucking building for crying out loud!" yelled Zefie.
"I'll do what ever the fuck I want to do alright. You shouldn't try and make fucking enemies with someone who can fucking kill you at a fucking moments notice," boasted Eva.
"Oh yeah? You wanna go or something?" returned Zefie.
"Yeah, let's go!" said Eva as both her and Zefie stood up and brought out their weapons.
"Please, please stop you two. We've only come here to talk after all," said Alberio as he stood up and stopped them both.
"I know that," started Eva," I was only testing you, Alberio. Zefie and I go way back. We like to see how others react when you are about to fight. It's quite fun. I'm surprised that you actually fell for it. Most people figure it out but you, your face was a classic."
"Huh? Eh?" said Alberio.
"It's true. We only act sarcastic and pretend to hate each other just for the hell of it," said Zefie as she sheathed her weapon as well as Eva.

They sat back down and Eva started telling Alberio and Zefie how she had a way to stop the hunters.[/COLOR]