OtakuBoards

Where I Can Find Anime with genre search?Can someone help me find an anime with these

Guest charistianjuan

Guest charistianjuan
Can someone help me find an anime with theses genres: First of all before I start, I want to say I've Checked Anime News Network and they don't have a genre search or things like that which suits my taste
Genres: Shounen, Comedy, Maybe Militiary, Maybe Adventure, and maybe some school life stuff, or a slice of life.
If anyone has seen good animes that relate to my genres please refer me the name of the site. I've recently seen Full Metal panic and it is now one of my favorite animes.
Thanks!

Hey bro,

Dude you sound exactly like me at my early stages of otakuness :animesmil. FMP absolutely rules!!! I suggest you check out next:

FMP FUMOFFU: Basically centers around the comedy happenings that occur in Full Metal Panic with no deep serious storyline :D its lots of fun.

Onegai Teacher and Onegai Twins: A good anime which centers around that classic relationship with its ups and downs like Kaname and souske in FMP.

For Shounen I'd have to say Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist are the way to go. They are both balanced animes with serious and often deep plots with humorous parts as well.

With Adventure based anime I find it kinda hard to find somthing i like. The best thing to do is know what you want alongside the adventure :animesigh.

Check out: Berserk, Wolfs Rain, Ninja Scroll, Samurai Champloo,and Naruto there are heaps more but i cbf writing anymore.

To find animes to check out go to [url]www.animenfo.com[/url] and [url]http://www.animeshinobi.com/[/url]
and check out the genre/category searches ;)

peace, Sojio

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]If you are looking for an anime with a "slice of life" then I recommend XxXHolic. It has the school theme yet also the "life lessons." It's in Japanese now but I hear that it will be dubbed soon.

For comedy and school, I recommend Ouran High School Host Club. It has the best comedy but yet again it's in Japanese.

With adventure and yet more comedy, go with Bleach. It has somewhat of the modern and fudeul Japan incorporated into it. It's playing on Adult Swim now but it's in the Soul Society Arc right now.

I also recommend FullMetal Alchemist.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Welcome to OtakuBoards [B]emmanuel_xavier[/B],

For future reference, if there already is a recent thread on a topic, there's no need to create another one. So I've merged your thread with this one which is asking the same question. If you have any questions feel free to pm myself or another member of the staff. ~ indifference[/COLOR]

Guest justin
Hi,

I recently saw good news; Smarticlesmart, Inc. today announced the launch of a new social network expressly for anime fans, [url]www.animemine.com[/url]. The site has a unique blend of functions that will enable anime otakus (fans) to connect and share their interests, art, and music in the anime world. I think that we can find an array of opportunities to connect with others. It is free and simple to register and participate.
Hope this help you.
Thanks!![:)]