OtakuBoards

Star Ocean: Till the End of Light

Aberinkula

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][center][IMG]http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/429/faytrpbanxx4.jpg[/IMG]
[size=1]Banner by Rachmaninoff[/size][/center]

[COLOR="blue"][CENTER][SIZE="1"]Star Ocean: Till the End Time: [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Ocean:_Till_the_End_of_Time"]Read Me[/URL] (May contain spoilers, use only if your confused) [/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]

In SD. 772, the Vendeeni was at war with the Pangalactic Federation. Soon after, beings known as Executioners, attacked the galaxy. Fayt Leingod, Sophia Esteed and Maria Traydor saved the universe from the onslaught of deletion by the hands of Luther. Luther, head of sphere, created the galaxy as a mere toy for the beings of the 4D Space. At the end of the battle, Fayt and the others finally realized that the humans of the galaxy aren’t just data,. They can be independent, which shows they are real.

One year later the destruction brought by the Executioners; was repaired. With peace restored the Vendeeni joined the Pangalactic Federation, in an attempt to make everything as it was. Hyda IV has re-opened to the public. Earth has also been restored to normal. All the other planets involved were fixd as well.

[COLOR="blue"][B][CENTER]{*}[/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][B][SD. 773][/B][/CENTER][/COLOR]

Fayt and Sophia have decided to work for the Federation’s Symbology research facility. Much ahs changed for them, and the other’s which helped save the galaxy. Maria , who once lead the Anti-Federation group, has been missing for almost six months now. No one knows where she has gone to, or why she left. Nel and Adray, along with the entire kingdom of Aquios, have come to an agreement with the Kingdom of Airyglyph. Now they are both thinking of joining their land together, possibly becoming one kingdom. As for Cliff and Mirage, they have returned home. They are both living together for personal circumstances.

Much has changed in the last year. A new race from a different galaxy has repopulated an abandoned planet. These people are of the Remaldian galaxy. A group of stars with only one solitary planet. But the old planet they lived on died. No one knows why they moved to the Milky Way, but they aren’t built by good intentions. But he want to attack the Federation. Nothing else is known about them.

[COLOR="blue"][B][CENTER]~{*}~[/CENTER][/B][/COLOR]

Fayt and Sophia have decided to get everyone together and have a reunion on Elicoor II. Little do they know the fate that lies ahead of them. But one thing is certain, if a new war arises it could be the end of the galaxy, maybe even an end to the light.

[COLOR="blue"][CENTER][B]~{*}~[/B][/COLOR]

Star Ocean: Till the End of Light, is the untold story of what happened after the events of Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. This RPG will feature the original cast, as well as some new faces to meet, and new places to see. I hope the members of OtakuBoards who read along, enjoy this RP. And to those who join, this means a lot to me.

[COLOR="blue"][B][CENTER]~{*}~[/CENTER][/B]

[B][I][U]Special Features:.[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR]

Star Ocean: TtEoL, has a few features included.

-Each player may control 2 characters. One hero and one villain.
-Each player will be able to create 1 NPC for the RP main story. And they can create NPC’s for themselves.
-You may choose if you want to control one of the main cast members. The cast includes:
[B][I]Fayt Leingod
Sophia Esteed
Cliff Fitter
Mirage Koas
Nel Zelpher
Albel Nox
Adray Lasbard
Roger S. Huxley[/I][/B]
- Players will help in the creation of the villains. Most villains will be Remaldian.
-At the end of this RP rewards will be given. Winning players will get Battle Trophies at the end.

[COLOR="blue"][B][I][U]Sign-Up Information:.[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR]

I have decided that if you're playing one of teh main cast, you have to make the sign-up but you only have to include information about the character's actions in the one year period described above. But I still ask that you PM me asking if you can play one of those characters.

For new characters. Just use the normal sign-ups. You may create 2 characters, or you may create one.

[B][I][U]Sign-ups:.[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="blue"][I]Protagonist~[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Name[/B]: Anything
[B]Age[/B]: 18-30
[B]Gender[/B]:Male or female
[B]Planet[/B]: Elicoor II, Earth
[B]Bio[/B]: Character’s past
[B]Appearance[/B]: Image or text

[COLOR="Blue"][I]Antagonist~[/i][/COLOR]

[B]Name[/B]: Anything
[B]Age[/B]: Between 18-
[B]Gender[/B]: Male or female
[B]Planet[/B]: Remaldia
[B]Bio[/B]: Charactter's past
[B]Appearance[/B]: Image or text.[/CENTER]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]Notes:. I will be playing the role of Fayt, just so you know.
The role of Albel Nox will be played by [B]Lionheart.[/B]
The role of Nel Zelpher will be played by [B]Sakazaki.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Blue"][I][B]Protagonist~[/B][/I][/COLOR]

[B]Name:[/B] Albel Nox

[B]Age:[/B] 25

[B]Gender[/B]:Male

[B]Planet[/B]: Elicoor II

[B]Appearance:[/B] [I][U][URL="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8/Abel1p.jpg"]Albel[/URL][/U][/I]

[B]Bio:[/B]
It's been a whole year of peace. Albel Nox has been a part of that peace. Since the end of the war, Albel returned to his home planet of Elicoor II. Not as Albel anymore because of his title, "Albel the Wicked'. He went under wraps, known as "The Hooded one' in Gaitt. A infamous Bounty Hunter, hired for his sword and his abilities in combat.

His attitude towards people hasen't change much, though has a good relationship (if you call it that) towards Fayt. By saying that, calling Fayt "fool" every once and awhile. Despite being out for a year, his combat is still consider 'dangerous' and "suicidict" to fight him one-on-one combat.[/SIZE]

Edit:
I'll finish the rest and a villain later on[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]
[I][B][COLOR="Blue"]Protagonist~[/COLOR][/B][/I]

[B]Name:[/B] Fayt Leingod
[B]Age[/B]: 20
[B]Gender[/B]: Male
[B]Planet:[/B] Earth

[B]Bio: [/B]Fayt and Sophia have decided to join the Symbologic Research team to follow in their parents footsteps. Despite the fact that they haven't discovered much recently, they've been working well. As for Fayt he still spends his time playing simulation games, and has even decided to create one himself.

He still catches up on his training, whilst taking his time to talk to Cliff and Mirage. Fayt has also tinkered with Symbology in order to suppress his destructive genetics.

[B]Appearance:[/B] [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Fayt.jpg"][B]Fayt[/B][/URL][/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"][B][I]Antagonist~[/I][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][B]Name:[/B] President Remaldon the VII
[B]Age: [/B]271 (Looks 27)
[B]Gender: [/B]Male
[B]Planet:[/B] Remaldia

[B]Bio:[/B] After relocating his people to the abnded planet of Golgax 4, President Remaldanon oficially named the planet Remaldia 2. After 12 years of dictatorship, the people of Remaldia haave been free tahnks to this man. But deep inside he is still corrup.

Nothing more is known about him except that he is also the general of the "Remaldian Army."

[B]Appearence:[/B] Remaldon looks very young and is consdered very handsom by his people. Unlike most of his race, Remaldon has greens skin and black eyes. He seems to be half amphibian and half human, most remaldian's are almost completely human. He stands at 6' 7'' and wears an all black suit wiht a white tie. He has a huge inscrition of Symbology on his back and also holds vast knowledge of symbology.[/COLOR]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Blue"][b][i]~Protaganist~[/i][/b][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]Name: Sophia Esteed
Planet: Earth
Bio: Sophia, along with Fayt, have decided to join the Symbologic Research team to follow in their parents footsteps. She has also been doing experiments with Symbology to create new and more powerful, as well as more useful, Symbology skills for in battle. She was given the power of connection and was always the strongest in battle Symbology user. Her actual fighting techniques were always just adequate at best, so on her and Fayt's free time she asks him to help her train her body and physical attacks. She enjoys cooking, cleaning, and basic things traditionally considered "feminine".
Apperance: [URL="http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/strwpoptart/SophiaEsteed.jpg"] Sophia Esteed[/URL][/COLOR], [URL="http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/strwpoptart/SophiaEsteed1.jpg"] Sophia's Battle Stance[/URL]

[COLOR="Blue"][b][i]~Antagonist~[/i][/b][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Green"]Name: Drake Gunnar
Planet: Remaldia
Bio: Drake would be equal to a Colonel in the army. He is one of the higher-ups in the army because of his incredible combat skills, but is disliked often due to his major problem with not following orders. He hates being told what to do (especially in battle) and leaves the politics to the General and the others. He has a sarcastic easy going nature and a lethal smile. His motto is : "There are only three beautiful things in this universe and they are booze, smokes, and women." He has no real strong allegiance to Remaldia, but loves to fight and feels he has nothing better to do with his time, strength, or skills.
Apperance: [URL="http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r249/strwpoptart/villain.jpg"]Drake[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]