OtakuBoards

The Eight Return

konske

Sorry it took a little bit to put this up.

Eighteen bodies looked down the side of a cliff. The wind blew hard, nearly pushing a few of them back a step. The lead two, both wearing red, looked at each other and smiled.

"So, Nie, I would say that it is about time that we let the new eight have a go at this battle. We have tried, and failed. It is up to them, and they won't be able to do it without us." The man smiled and then looked back down the mountain.

"I agree, Chase. I just hope that they are ready." The one named Nie shook his head as he turned back to the other fourteen that were standing behind them. "Adin, Riko, it is time for you two to try and gather them here. Adin, I want you to take the ones named Desmond, Demetri, Yuuki, and Lycoris. Riko, you will be in charge of summoning the ones named Lie, Chris, Fianna, and Jason." They two women smiled and shook their heads as they vanished with a ball of light.

"Nie, we have talked about it. My eight want to give our powers to them. Yes, I know, it will kill us indefinatly, but, they will need all the power they can get. I don't want to give them everything, like we had originally talked about. They won't be able to handle it." He smiled as the one named Nie nodded.

"Understood. If it is too much for them, I will end it, is that clear?" Both of the men in red nodded as then glanced back at the edge of the cliff and then looked at the sky.

"Shall we? I would say it is about time to give them a flair." Chase said, raising his hand into the air. Nie fallowed, then everyone else did the same. In a giant explosion, sixteen beams of light blasted into the air. After a few moments, the beams fadded, then reappeared.

[CENTER][B][U]Elsewhere, in the minds of the new Chosen.[/U][/B][/CENTER]

"Please, hurry. You are being called, and you must answer. Your lives, as well as everyone you know are now up to you. It is your turn to save the world, and to do that, all you need to do is make your way to the beams of light. Do not worry, you are the only ones that are able to see them. Just please, hurry, you do not have much time."

The voice fadded from their minds as the beams still pulsed from atop the mountain. The journey was about to begin, and noone had any idea of what was going to happen.

[CENTER]---------------------[/CENTER]

Alright, to start this one off, just make your way to the mountain. It should be easy to spot right, the beams and everything. After we are all there, it will get started. Have at it ya'll.

[COLOR="Purple"]Lycoris was doing some reading in the town's local library when suddenly, a voice started talking to her in her head:

[B][I][CENTER]"Please, hurry. You are being called, and you must answer. Your lives, as well as everyone you know are now up to you. It is your turn to save the world, and to do that, all you need to do is make your way to the beams of light. Do not worry, you are the only ones that are able to see them. Just please, hurry, you do not have much time."[/CENTER][/I][/B]

The voice soon faded after it had left the message. Lycoris sat in the library in shock of what she had heard. She was being called. She didn't know what to do at first and then read the book she was reading about the Chosen Eight and how they were called. She knew that she was to be one of the new eight and had to follow the calling. She got up from the seat she was sitting in and checked out the book from the library. She walked out of the library's doors and made her way through town to her house that she built outside of town.

She opened the doors of her house and walked upstairs to pack the things that she would need on her trip. She pulled out her parasol which was to be her weapon. It seemed kind of strange to have it be a weapon but using her fire power she was able to make it into any weapon she wanted. She packed a few more things then headed out. She looked around to see if she could spot the beams of light. She searched the entire sky until she saw something that seemed to be light coming from the mountain top. It was a long ways to get there but she started anyway.

Lycoris walked for what seemed like hours and stopped to rest. She was almost near the base of the mountain and she estimated that she would reach it by sunset. She pulled out a sandwich which she packed incase she got hungry on the way to the moutain and ate it. It was a little windy out and the air was cooling down. Her pink hair flowed in the wind as she ate. When she was done, she started back up again to the mountain.[/COLOR]

OOC: I'm on my way to the mountain!

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Fianna was at her club meeting when she heard a voice come from nowhere.

[CENTER][B]"Please, hurry. Please, hurry. You are being called, and you must answer. Your lives, as well as everyone you know are now up to you. It is your turn to save the world, and to do that, all you need to do is make your way to the beams of light. Do not worry, you are the only ones that are able to see them. Just please, hurry, you do not have much time."
[/B][/CENTER]
The voice faded.

Fianna said, "I have to go early today."
Azume was with her and asked, "Is there something important at home?"
Fianna nodded. She got her stuff and left. As she arrived at home, there was no one there. She left a note for her parents on her desk and packed her things. She packed her two kodachis and a few snacks and water.

She looked around to see if anyone was around. Fianna left her house and headed to wherever she needed to go. She looked up in the sky and saw beams of light. She couldn't tell where they were coming from. "Dammit. If that was voice was right then I guess I have to get out of town first to see the lights. Damn, I thought that I would get some answers," said Fianna as she ran to the outskirts of town. She had a long journey since she had nver been outside of her town.

As she ran, she made sure that none of her friends would see her. Expecially, Azume. They were good friends but Fianna had to lie to Azume in order to sneak out of club practice. It wasn't until almost sunset that she had finally reached outside of town. From outside, she could see a giant mountain and many beams of light. "Heh. Looks like that's where I'm supposed to go. Too bad, both my parents would be upset if they found out that I was going into a life-or-death situation. What the hell. I guess since I made it this far I should keep going."

Fianna then ran to the mountain to be able to get some answers.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Navy"]Lie looked up as the moutain at the end of town begane to send off what looked like beams of light. She frowned and felt the wind pick up but as she looked up she noticed that it was only near her, she heard a small voice on the wind and realized that it was only her hearing it at the moment for none of the villagers seemed to take notice in it. She looked around and fet her heart swell with something that felt like pride or maybe purpose. She looked back to the moutain and sighed, she knew she had to go there but she wasn't the most thrilled about it. Picking up her sword she began to treck her way to the moutain and felt like she wasn't the only one.

Sorry it's short, son's sick.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Yuuki was sitting in a ramen shop and drank some sake. She was wondering about what she had read about in the book that she had gotten. A man set down some ramen in front of her and she ate it. [I]What could it mean? I never thought that I was that different from everyone else. Too bad chairman won't say anything. I hardly remem--[/I]She heard a voice. It said:

[B]"Please, hurry. You are being called, and you must answer. Your lives, as well as everyone you know are now up to you. It is your turn to save the world, and to do that, all you need to do is make your way to the beams of light. Do not worry, you are the only ones that are able to see them. Just please, hurry, you do not have much time."
[/B]
The voice faded and she snapped back the reality.
[I]What the hell was that?[/I]She looked around and saw that outside that there certainitly lights coming from the sky. Yuuki finished her ramen and left the money on the table and left. She had her weapons with her and ran down the street of the small town. She had found the mountain and ran to it. She stopped to put her blue hair up in ponytails and then sprinted to the mountain. As she reached the base, she saw that there was someone there.

Yuuki slowed down and said, "Are you here about the message too?"
"Yeah," the girl said.
Yuuki nodded and headed up the mountain. [I]Guess I'm not alone. That's something good about this. I hope I get to see more people when I reach the top.[/I]
[/COLOR]

Chris sat at the base of the mountain. He had been there for a few hours and had seen four females show up. Two had found each other, while the other two seemed to be starting up to the top of the mountain. Chris took in a big breath and let it out in a sigh. Something was turning in his stomach, and he didn't like it. There were no other bodies there, none at the top, or that none that he could sense.

It wasn't long ago that he could find people by their heartbeats. The heart did give off its own electrical pulse, and it was one that he could sense, but he only felt four. Something was off, and of course, he didn't like it.

Slowly, he stood up and started to walk up the mountain. He looked up and started to see clouds starting to form. His face showed nothing, but inside, he had a frown on, and it was only getting worse. He closed his eyes as a lightning blast hit the ground next to him. He nodded as another one shot down and hit him. As the flash fadded, he was gone, leaving only a burnt mark on the ground.

A few seconds later, he was on the top, letting the breath he had out. It was his first time traveling through a lightning blast, and it actually felt pretty good to do so. He liked it, and tried to remember how to do it agian, just so he would be able to later, if the time called for it.

As he opened his eyes, he started to take a step back. There were other people on the top, and none of them seemed to be a live. He scanned them all, counting sixteen alltogether.

Two of them, wearing yellow walked up to him and patted him on the back. "Its nice to finally meet you. My name is Mark. You are my reincarnation." The man named Mark smiled and then pointed over at the other man.

"I am his reincarnation. His name is Ject. We would like to thank you for coming. It is nice to see that you are here, Chris. Yes, we know your name. You are our reincarnation. I have a question, how many more are at the base right now?" Mark asked, scratching his chin.

Chris looked down and away and then quietly spoke, "Four. Girls. That is all I could sense." He turned around and slowly went and sat next to a rock. He heard the others wispering but paid no attention to them.

"We are gonna have to work on him. hopefully, when he gets my power, he will be a little more confident in himself." Mark said, talking to Ject.

"I agree. He does remind me alot of myself as a child. I have a feeling that he will grow strong. Just give him time." Ject's booming voice made Chris jump a little. Chris looked up for a second, then looked away agian. This was going to be something new, and he wasn't sure how to deal with it yet, and hopefully he would not have to do that much, or so he hoped.