OtakuBoards

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo..

coolkam007

Well, *I* had to go back to school [i]today[/i] (erm,.... the 4th). But ya KNOW WHAT??!! They cancelled school last minute b/c of snow............... [b]I got up at 6 am, curled my hair, got dressed, and [i]wasted my time[/i] for nothing!![/b] You know how much snow there is?!! It looks like a moron ran around our yard and just randomly sprayed the ground with white spray paint. It's not even falling now! I swear people are so STUPID in Georgia! (erm, no offense...... what am I talking about? Me and Tori are the only Georgians here...) I mean, they're always like 'ooh! It's a snowflake! It might attack me!' You should have seen these people about five years ago.......... for a 'blizzard' (3 friggin inches). Feh, EVERYONE went to all the grocery stores and cleared out the shelves like Armeggedon had finally arrived. I was like... o_O ooookay then......

Yeah, you might all be like 'wow, you're lucky! You got a snow day when it was supposed to be your first day back!' but....... *sniffles* I actually wanted to go.......:bawl: leave me alone....

[color=indigo]Goin back to school, goin back to school, I can't wait to go back to school....In college everyday is a party and beer flows from the water foutains like water, there are beautiful people everywhere...and you only have to go to class when you want, and sometimes the teachers decide that they don't want to teach so, no class...oh goin back to school, goin back to school...I want to transfer and go to this fictional college I just made up...goin back to school....[/color]

Guest Saiyaman
Well james you are kinda wrong. It is two months really. We stop school like june 15th. Have all of July off and than go back in da middle of augest. I'm so used to hearing Sumer Vaca in america when people are wondering "what is that?" It is like "you crazy?". And I love not having a life even more since I only need to do school for three hours a ay. The rst is my PC time (with breaks ofcourse). GOD I LOVE AMERICA!

[FONT=century gothic]In grade school I had the full three months off. Got out at the end of May/beginning of June, went back the last week of August.

What's just ridiculous is that this year, Christmas Vacation ends today--which means we go back on a [i][b]Thursday?[/i][/b] What's the point? Two days of school before the wekend; half the people I know aren't even gonna show up.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]ugh, both those books truly blow, imo. [/B][/QUOTE]
I agree. Im usually not one to finish something I start....but geeeeeez, so I returned them.[shameless plug] Lady M: read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. :D [/shameless plug]

I think we have to go back to school on a Friday. Agh.

Guest Saiyaman
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]In grade school I had the full three months off. Got out at the end of May/beginning of June, went back the last week of August.

What's just ridiculous is that this year, Christmas Vacation ends today--which means we go back on a [i][b]Thursday?[/i][/b] What's the point? Two days of school before the wekend; half the people I know aren't even gonna show up.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that is just stupid. I would take the extra four days off. There is no point. Stupid education! *Shakes fist in the air*

u guys bite,I have to go beddie bye in 5 hours and wake up to a boring world of cranky teachers and reports:(darn,it's gonna b busy 4 me,we're starting a research project,and some classes will b twice as long(math*shutters*),although,that could be a plus for science class,cause I sit by Logan:toothy: hehehehehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]u guys bite,I have to go beddie bye in 5 hours and wake up to a boring world of cranky teachers and reports:(darn,it's gonna b busy 4 me,we're starting a research project,and some classes will b twice as long(math*shutters*),although,that could be a plus for science class,cause I sit by Logan:toothy: hehehehehe [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey come on...maths is good...maybe 'cause I was in the most advanced class...ahh those were the days:D

Science...I was fighting a losing battle with science. Was never my subject.:D

Guest Saiyaman
Unlike many people Math is my best subject. I'm good with numbers for some reason.

Snail : Well some people like it better since they get a small portion of a normal life back. Also they like seeing there friends and some people love to study. Ofcourse tyou might call u'm geeks now but try saying that to them in twenty years when they become the next Bill Gates. Or I just don't now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Snail : Well some people like it better since they get a small portion of a normal life back. Also they like seeing there friends and some people love to study. Ofcourse tyou might call u'm geeks now but try saying that to them in twenty years when they become the next Bill Gates. Or I just don't now. [/B][/QUOTE]
I'll go with the "I just don't know bit". :laugh: j/k

Well, I get good grades? But I want to be a truckdriver. I like travelling, so I don't see why I need school to learn how to drive trucks..... But that's just me. :D