OtakuBoards

No Longer Virtual

[INDENT][center][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B][U]No Longer Virtual[/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/center][/INDENT][INDENT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][I]It was dark out: the moon was high in the sky and there were many stars out. You coulde tell it was late. There were a few lights on at the Kronos Krater Company building, with the exception of a few, where security was on patrol.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]The whirring from the security cameras outside were all you could hear besides the chirps that came from crickets. The camera soon focused on a cricket moving around in the grass, when suddenly there was a loud crack.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]A figure dressed in all black had taken out the camera with a small gun he had removed from his pack. He advanced into the building and took out each camera with ease.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Finding the main security room, the man silently and quickly took ou the two security guards with knock out gas and began to look at all the screens.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]He mumbled each of the labels to himself until he found what he was looking for. [B][COLOR=red]"Aha, helmet development,"[/COLOR] [/B]he said in his scruffy voice as he ran out of the room.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Advancing quickly and quietly to the helmet development room, he took out each camera he encountered. He stepped into the room cautiously, checking around to see if there were any security officers.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Being sure there was none, the man made his way towards the finished helmets; there were only seven. Setting his pack on a table nearby, the man took out a bag of computer chips and a screwdriver.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Slowly he took apart each of the seven helmets, inserting the chip, and then reassembling the helmet again. He packed up quickly and began to run out when suddenly there came a loud bang.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=red]"Oh shi-"[/COLOR][/B] was all the man was able to say when one security guard had shot him in the back of the head, killing him.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][center][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]-----------------------[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/center][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Arianna was the first one in line to get the new virtual reality game [B][U]Ninja Warriors[/U][/B] by Kronos Krater. As soon as she had gotten home, she put the game in and her helmet on. After Arianna had created and named her V.R. character, she had begun to play.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Squealing with delight at each and every thing, Arianna passed level 1 in 30 minutes. She was just about to take off her helmet when she was suddenly unable to move. Arianna's body began to shake and she couldn't do anything to stop. Her body begtan to dematerialize and was slowly appearing as her character on the screen. Arianna screamed as the rest of her body appeared in the form of her character, Saya, her helmet falling to the ground with a thud.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=red]"What the hell?"[/COLOR][/B] Arianna thought to herself as she walked to a nearby pond in the level. Arianna looked down and saw her reflection and gasped. [B][COLOR=red]"What the hell!"[/COLOR][/B] she screamed out this time, causing nearby birds to fly off.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Her face was the same, but her hair, body, and everything else was Saya's.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=red]"I don't think this is supposed to happinen in virtual reality games,"[/COLOR][/B] she said quietly as she began to explore the level, readiny for anything to happen. Hearing a rustle of leaves from the forest that level 2 was, Arianna quickly reached into her pocket and grabbed a knife, cutting herself accidentally as she reached for it. She began to bleed as she looked at her finger.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B][COLOR=red]"That hurt,"[/COLOR][/B] she thought, a bit shocked. She licked her finger and tasted the blood. [B][COLOR=red]"And the blood tastes real..."[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]A look of fear slowly took over Arianna's face. [B][COLOR=red]"This virtual reality...may not be virtual...but a reality only!"[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Welcome to [B][U]No Longer Virtual.[/U][/B] This is one of my first RP's, and I've been working on this one for awhile, but I still think it could be improved. [/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]There are a few things about this roleplay that you might want to know:[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT]
[LIST]
[*][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]KRONOS KRATER COMPANY[/B]- This is the company that has made the world's best selling V.R. games. Their games are always greatest hits, and their new game [B][U]Ninja Warrior[/U][/B] will be no different.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/LIST]
[/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]GAME BACKSTORY: [/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Yukita was once at peace. The biggest thing that would happen is when the whole village would throw a party when it was someone's birthday.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]One day, a black hooded figure was passing through and asked to go to the temple, his hand resting on the bulky pack on his side. A villager lead him to the temple, but was taken out soon after with knock out gas, along with the guards. The man opened up the pack, and a black puff shot out and filled up the temple. It was Sayatoma. He began taking over all living things around the village, making them kill any ninja that was protecting the village from danger. The ninja that are protecting Yukita were notified and now they have to defeat Sayatoma and drive him away from Yukita, which will release anyone still alive from his spell.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]x = Hardness[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[LIST]
[*][LEFT][I][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][B]LEVELS:[/B] Each level has a different environment than the other levels. Both, for example, can be a forest are, but the design (trees, animals, etc.) will b edifferent. There are 10 levels total, each more puzzling than the last.[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]
[/LIST]
[/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level 1:[/B] Meadow (you learn everything here); [COLOR=red]x[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level 2:[/B] Forest; [COLOR=red]xx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level 3: [/B]Deeper in forest *animals, trees, plants, etc. will be different) [COLOR=red]xxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level 4: [/B]Forest clearing: [B]BOSS[/B]; [COLOR=red]xxxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level 5: [/B]Waterfall and cliff; [COLOR=red]xxxxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level 6:[/B] Waterfall caverns; [COLOR=red]xxxxxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level 7:[/B] Cave; [COLOR=red]xxxxxxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level 8: [/B]Waterfall caverns & Waterfall/cliff (escape from cave); [COLOR=red]xxxxxxxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level 9: [/B]Yukita Village: [B]BOSS;[/B] [COLOR=red]xxxxxxxxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][B]Level 10: [/B]Yukita Temple: [B]FINAL BOSS;[/B] [COLOR=red]xxxxxxxxxx[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/INDENT]

[INDENT]
[LIST]
[*][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Level enemies:[/B] The first 2 will be in all the levels, designed differently to match the setting.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/LIST][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Posessed Animals: [/B]Rabbits, squirrels, birds, etc. are being controlled by the evil spirit Sayatoma. [COLOR=red]x[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[/INDENT]

[INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Posessed People:[/B] Some of the people who have been working around Yukita Village have also been posessed. [COLOR=red]xx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/INDENT][INDENT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Posessed Temple Workers:[/B] Temple workers that are now under control by Sayatoma, the fend off anyone who tries to enter where Sayatoma is.[COLOR=red] xxx[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[center][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]-----------------------[/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/center]

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][I]That's all you really need to know (I think) but if you have any questions, PM me.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
[I][FONT=Georgia][/FONT][/I]
[CENTER][FONT=Impact][SIZE=4][U]SIGN UPS[/U][/SIZE][/FONT]
[U][FONT=Impact][/FONT][/U] [/CENTER]
[LEFT][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B][U]Outside of Game[/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Name:[/B] Self Explanitory[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Age: [/B]13 - 16 years old please.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Personality:[/B] What's your character like?[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Appearance:[/B] A picture or a good description will be alright.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][U][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Inside the Game[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Name:[/B] What you've named your V.R. character. This is what you will go by. (Unless you tell you're real name during the RP)[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Age:[/B] Early 20's.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Appearance:[/B] Same as the above appearance explanation.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][B]Weapons:[/B] Anything ninja like. [/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Here's mine.[/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B][U]Outside of Game[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Name:[/B] Arianna Jeslow[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Age: [/B]15.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Personality:[/B] Arianna is very outgoing and loves being loud. She hates it when people say video games are only for boys, which is one of the many reasons she plays them. She's very giggly and gets hyper easily.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Appearance:[/B] [URL]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u314/ai_inuzuka/animegirl.jpg[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][U][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Inside the Game[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Name:[/B] Saya[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Age:[/B] 21[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue][B]Appearance:[/B] [URL]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x273/devilOeyes/b4c07070e64960_large.jpg[/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
[I][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=blue][B]Weapons:[/B] Kunai, a short sword, shuriken, spikes[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/LEFT]
[/INDENT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][U][I]Outside of Game[/U][/I]
Name: Rico Vanguard
Personality: A hyper active tomboy. She dislikes wearing dresses and skirts and probably doing other feminine tasks. However, she bakes very well and cares deeply for her loved ones.
Appearance: [URL="http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k296/blingkaching4693/MizukiTsujimoto.jpg"]Rico Vanguard[/URL]

[I][U]Inside the Game[/I][/U]
Name: Mizuki Tsujimoto
Appearance: [URL="http://www.suikosource.com/images/gs4/062-063.jpg"]Mizuki's the one on the right[/URL]
Weapons: A pair of short katanas, and some shuriken [/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][U]Outside of Game[/U]
Name: Ayame Soma
Personality: Ayame isnt really into games, but tried to get into them for his friends who are, so he is the odd man out. He works hard and jokes to himself when his spirits are down or to cheer people up. His nature defends his friends.
Appearance: [url]http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/snowdrift_2/Male%20Anime/?action=view¤t=AyameSoma.jpg[/url]

[U]Iside of Game[/U]
Name Daiskue a.k.a. Ace
Appearance: [url]http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g205/jack_rippers_soul/anime/boys/male%20model/?action=view¤t=ninja-guyblindedgray.jpg[/url]
Weapons:Chain whip wraped around his right arm, Tanto, kunai, ninja ring [url]http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r223/romanceme1/Weapons/?action=view¤t=BlackRoninNinjaRing.jpg[/url][/COLOR][/B]

[B]Outside of Game:[/B]

Name: Ichigo Tottori

Personality: Ichigo is a very kind person, he enjoys playing video games especialy the ones from Kratos Krator company. He is the kind of person to lay out a helping hand regardless of his feelings toward the person.

Appearance: [URL="http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2471/1135667108guys020404jv9.jpg"]Ichigo[/URL]

[B]Inside the Game:[/B]

Name: Ichigo

Appearance: [URL="http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9775/animeboyti3.jpg"]Ichigo[/URL]

Weapons: One Kusari-Kama, One Katana and Ten Throwing Spikes
---------------------------------------------------

Heres what the weapons look like:

[URL="http://www.karatedepot.com/sites/karatedepot/images/items/wp-ni-16.jpg"][B]Kusari-Kama[/B][/URL]
[URL="http://www.karatedepot.com/sites/karatedepot/images/items/wp-ni-51.jpg"][B]Throwing Spike[/B][/URL]

[COLOR="Magenta"][U][B]Out of Game:[/B][/U]
Name: Azume Mahiru

Personality: She is a very outgoing girl who loves to fight. She has a fierce attitude that ticks some people. Azume can also be very kind and calm but most of the time she is on the go or talking.

Appearance: [URL="http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/Anime%20Girls/Normal%20Girls/m44251477.jpg"]Azume[/URL]

[B][U]Inside the Game:[/U][/B]

Name: Tsuki

Appearance: [URL="http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g172/Just_Be_Yourself/Anime%20Girls/Fighters/a8039910.jpg"]Tsuki[/URL]

Weapons: Two Katanas and Kunai
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"][B][B]Out of Game[/B][/B]
Name: Solidad Kurenai

Personality: Twisted. She acts very sarcastic, annoying, and bossy around others but has a wise understanding of the human nature. She has a wildly eccentric personality in many respects. She also has a decidedly nasty streak. Yet she is also capable of showing affection for others as well. She is lazy and whimsical, carrying out her tasks in an off-handed manner much of the time and expressing little concern over what happens to others. She is also fun-loving, witty and humorous.

Appearance: [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Gothic%20Lolita/normal_gothicchurchychicks.jpg"]Solidad[/URL] [She's the girl with the white hair]

[B][U]Inside Game[/U][/B]
Name: Shirube

Appearance: [URL="http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/key_of_darkness/everyday%20anime/Ninja%20Girls/sealed.jpg"]Shirube[/URL]

Weapons: 4 razor fans, parasol that has hidden kunai, and two katanas.[/COLOR]

Outside of Game
Name: Kredion Akimia

Personality: Sarcastic, Smart, Grumpy and at times just plain mean. That being said Kredion is very protective of certain people, Tends to keep to himself distance from others but keep his eyes on everyone else like a mother hen in a else.

Appearance: 5,11, Tealish Green Eyes, Light Brown Hair, Pale Skin, Wiry frame tends to wear a Black T-shirt with black jeans and combat boots. on his Head he wears a black and white bandana and has a spiked wristband on his left wrist He also has a ocean blue crystal he wears on a black string around his neck.

Inside the Game
Name:Kabu Terisakki

Appearance: About 6,0, Hazel eyes, Long White with Sliver streaks in it tied back into a loose ponytail, Lightly Tanned skin, Muscled build, wears a Black Gi , a red headband, a pair of fingerless gloves and wears nothing on his feet to help him stay silent. his sash is a navy blue and he has a tattoo on his right bicep with the symbol of silence winds.

Weapons: Generally uses hand to hand Combat with skills in pressure points. HE does however have a throwing dart tied to a ten foot rope for both grappling and fighting, as well as a pair of Sai's tied to his back with symbols ingraved into the blades.