OtakuBoards

Mahou Sensei Negima

Guest Piiro

[COLOR="Pink"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="2"][CENTER][img]http://ftp.gameshot.net/gameshot/Screenshot/screenshot/2004_07/VIDEO/negima.jpg[/img]
[B]Negima!: Magister Negi Magi [/B]

魔法 先生 ネギま!
(Mahō Sensei Negima!)
Demographic Shōnen
Genre Harem, Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Supernatural, Romance

[U]Manga: [/U]
Authored by Ken Akamatsu
Publisher Kodansha

[U]Voice Actors/ OP, ED[/U]
[B]www. animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6708[/b]

[U]Manga Reader[/U]
[B][COLOR="Red"]Link Removed By Moderator[/COLOR][/B]

[u]Anime[/u]
[B][COLOR="Red"]Link Removed By Moderator[/COLOR][/B]

I for one say this is an absolutely wonderful anime/manga !
I love it because it has a great mixure of funny romance scene/ couples, along with some battle, jealousy.
[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][INDENT][SIZE="1"][B]Piiro[/B], first of all I removed the links to manga scans as well as to the fansubs since linking to copyrighted materials is not allowed. Also, when starting a thread you need to do more than simply link to other descriptions. It's a good idea to actually provide a summary of what the show is about in [I]your own words[/I]. Something that needs to be done in the first post not later on like you did. Please keep this in mind the next time you create a thread please. ~Aaryanna[/SIZE][/INDENT][/COLOR]

[color="Pink"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][CENTER]@Darktiger : Angelina ?

@Premonition : I like the color light pink. I despise the color dark pink, it's ugly. But who knows, I might come to like dark pink.
The series is about a 10 (9, almost 10) year old boy, wants to become a Master Magician like his father, because he wants to become strong like his father, so he can go find his dad. To become a Master Magi he has to teach 31 Middle School Girls. "][/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/color]

seen the first series and enjoyed it. haven't seen the recent version of the anime, but I'm reading the manga. There's also a live action series that has been announced that Supposedly starts in October. Interesting thing is they announced the female cast back in early July but they're keeping who will play Negi hush hush.