OtakuBoards

A pretty dumb question...

Syk3

Ok, my friend is doing a research project on water minerals and he need help.:lecture: He wants to kno where he can find information on it, besides just a search engine:huh: If you kno about this subject, then please tell him how the water minerals differ from stream water and tap water and bottle water:help: All i need are facts, a good website for research, or if all else fails, your opinion. :( Can anyone help my friend out? He need answers as soon as possible for his experiment's research project which is due tomarrow.

Oh crap, it must have closed down..... that's bad. Well, sorry dude, sorry I can't help you anymore, only if that site was still running..... I suppose you could use [url]http://search.ninemsn.com[/url] , but you don't want a search engine. Sorry dude.....

Naturally, stream water contains whatever minerals it comes in contact with...IE: Eroded Soil, the pebbles on the bottom of the stream...anything that happens to fall into it etc.

Tap Water is a little different...it's filtered to an extent, treated with various chemicals (which they say are safe) and taken to your home. It could carry anything...the pipes for instance may carry Lead...or some other stuff like Zinc or different metals. This water comes from the stream...so whatever's in the stream, it'll likely be in your Tap water.

Bottled water is most likely from that tap water...but it's treated even more and filtered a whole lot (as Alhambra, Black Water or Evian says)...they go through a lot of filtering, ionization (electricity treatment), and exposed to UV radiation (to kill things in there). Sometimes, they do miss some stuff...but not enough to kill you. Some companies put in trace amounts of their own minerals like iron or whatever you need.