Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Small Question (Don't Blame if stupid)


Recommended Posts

Guest Saiyaman
Posted
Why do some area's have Gods/Goddess' has Moderators? I mean take here for a example. In General Discussion the two Moderators are Babygirl (Goddess) and Transtic Nerve (God). Well even if they aren't moderators they still have the same power as a moderator and more in General Discussion. Now I am just wondering and for anyone who is thinking "Oh this guy want's to be a moderator" There wrong 'cause frankly I know I would be the suckist mod if I tried to mod any of the areas since I know things but not as much as a mod should. So this is a simple question I woul like answered and if this is stupid or spam i'm sorry but I would like a answer.
Posted
And there is no need for new moderators in General Discussion or Introduction. If there was, there would be new ones already. There's no point in removing TN and BG from the moderator column, its not hurting anything.

-Justin
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...