Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't know if I am suppose to put this thread here and I'm sorry if I'm putting it here. So is anyone really excited about the midnight release or the release of Halo 3? I am so ready to get this game because it is the only fast selling pre-order game out there. When Halo 3 gets release, I'm am so going to get my copy of the game. I wish that the video game comes out already, but I must be patience. So anyone with a Xbox 360, are you also getting the copy of Halo 3 too? If you don't, then shame on you Xbox 360 owner, who aren't planning to buy this awesome game and if you are then I salute you, who are planning to buy the Halo 3.
Posted
[COLOR="Navy"]There is already a Halo 3 thread made. It is generally a good idea to check to see if there's a thread on the topic before creating one. Check the [b]Hardwired Thread Directory[/b].

Closed. [/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...