Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
C&C please.

deviantart link: [url]http://tachikc.deviantart.com/art/Anko-64445818[/url]

image
[IMG]http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/251/5/4/Anko_by_tachiKC.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
Her body is a little too muscular and manly and her hip are a little too dramatic when they go in to show her curves. I'm not sure if it's just me but on the left [or her right leg] where it connects to her pelvis, it seems a little inaccurate with the skirt.

[b]BUT[/b] I really like how you drew her hands and the weapons. Her head and style seems to be fairly accurate too.

hm...I wonder is her arm wasn't covering anything, what would we see?...LOL.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...