OtakuBoards

Anyone want to spar? [Ideas Welcome]

Aberinkula

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Well, I'm not gong to start another RP, cause I just don't have time, or patience, or experience. So is there anyone willing to spar? No new members though. Members like, [COLOR="Olive"][B]Indifference [/B][/COLOR]for example, people with a lot of experience under their belt. This won't be something long & grueling. Just something short, sweet and fun.

Any suggestions? Anyone want to participate? Just post it here. Who knows, I might end of having three people. >_<[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Revolver'][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"] So is there anyone willing to spar? [B]No new members though.[/B]

Any suggestions? Anyone want to participate? Just post it here. Who knows, I might end of having three people. >_<[/COLOR][/QUOTE]I have a suggestion, drop the No new members bit. How else is someone going to learn to spar if no one ever lets them try?

Besides, I've never sparred before, so in that respect I'm just as new as anyone else. :p Oh as for the actual spar... >_> Crystia's been pestering me for months to spar with her, but she'd be the villain and I'd be the good guy. So I'm torn since I just know she'll be one mean little s***! lol [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][COLOR="Olive"][B]SunfallE [/B][/COLOR]said a swear.

And I guess your right. people like YawnBoy seem to have enough guts already. I just wanted a skilled member so my skills could level up. Crystia wants to be the villain, *sigh* sure is selfish :p

Maybe she'd be up to it then, cause' you're mean and won't say yes. I kid![/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][quote name='Revolver;790762][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]SunfallE [/B]]said a swear. [/COLOR][/QUOTE]Prem, you do know that I worked as a semi truck driver right? Truckers are gifted when it comes to swearing. lol [QUOTE=Revolver'][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]And I guess your right. people like YawnBoy seem to have enough guts already. I just wanted a skilled member so my skills could level up. Crystia wants to be the villain, *sigh* sure is selfish :p

Maybe she'd be up to it then, cause' you're mean and won't say yes. I kid![/COLOR][/QUOTE]Well the reason she was going to be the villain is she wanted to do a fight between two characters we had in an rpg we were in together that died. Her character in the rpg was a villain and mine was a good guy, so she wanted to have them finally fight. lol

Anyway, I'm sure someone might want to spar. If I wasn't so busy [[SIZE="1"]and Crystia wasn't so mean! *pokes*[/SIZE]] I'd probably do one. But I've got a lot going on right now. Heh.[/FONT][/COLOR]