OtakuBoards

Does anyone know a good Yaoi anime series?

Vigilance

Recently a while ago, my frend is looking to find another Yaoi anime series to watchd.Right now, she said that she like the Gravitation series. I'm not into the whole Yaoi stuff but my friend is. She is asking me to find her more Yaoi series. I know the girls here will answer but I'm not sure if the guys will. Well anyway, do you know a good Yaoi series I can get for my friend? She wanted something like romance in it, comedy too.

Guest Divine Naginata
Earthian
Kizuna
Fake[COLOR="goldenrod"][INDENT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]Divine Naginata[/B], simply listing shows without explaining a bit about them is spam. Next time tell them a little about each show. ~Aaryanna[/FONT][/INDENT][/COLOR]

Well, if she's into Gravitation, then she may be more into shounen-ai rather than yaoi. D: Since yaoi is the actual sex and shounen-ai is more the cutesy flirting and all that which was in the Gravi anime.

Shounen-ai... Loveless is pretty good, although the anime gets a bit disappointing, but I hear the manga is better (I suppose the romance is questionable, though). She'll probably really dig Ouran High School Host Club as well, since it definitely has some shounen-ai undertones to it.

Sukisho is really more shounen-ai than it is yaoi, but it has its parts that can put it in the yaoi genre (and it IS rather romancey and funny). D: Papa to Kiss in the Dark is a short but cute yaoi anime (although if she doesn't dig shota/incest than I suggest not looking into it, but the protagonist is a lot like Shuichi from Gravitation so she may like it)...

will there are lots of yaoi movies that are good

PAPA TO KISS IN THE DARK
AI NO KASABI
LEVEL C
CLOSE THE LAST DOOR
BRONZE
HARU WU DAETETA
(Im really not that sure of the spelling, but they can search for it at [url]www.veoh.com[/url] )

hope i help[COLOR="goldenrod"][INDENT][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]beng072488[/B], simply listing shows without explaining a bit about them is spam. Next time tell them a little about each show. ~Aaryanna[/FONT][/INDENT][/COLOR]

oh sorry for not explaining it

PAPA TO KISS IN THE DARK is a story of Mira and Kyuske the father he knew. Fyuske had been in love w/ mira since he was young. and they had an incest relationship.

AI NO KASABI .the story of riki and iason a blonde. riki was iasons pet, but on the process iason fell in love with riki, thus creating a conflict, because it is not alowed for a blonde to care for his pet

LEVEL C, is a story of a high school student who is also a model and a no permanent address black sheep brother of a very good business woman ( i forgot the name of the characters)

CLOSE THE LAST DOOR. story of three men, where the first man is already married, the second man is inlove with the first man and his subordinate, and the third man was in love with the second man and was a former suitor of the first man's wife.

BRONZE. the story of a good singer who fell in love with a soccer player who had a very traumatic past. the soccer player leave for paris, and the singer tried to come after him but meet an accident which cause him to lose his beatiful voice

HARU WU DAITETA. the story of katou and iwaki, both an AV actors who fell in love with each other in the process of doing the movie mHARU WU DAITETA.

and you can also see
BUKO NO SEXUAL HARASSMENT. the story of junyu who had been very appealing to his co-workers and superiors but has his eyes set only for mr honma