OtakuBoards

Pokemon: Age of War Underground

GuyYouMetOnline

Okay, this is the Underground thread for my redone version of Pokemon: Age of War. The Adventure Inn thread is located [URL="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=791193#post791193"][COLOR=blue]here[/COLOR][/URL].

Now, as I said in the Adventure Inn thread , here is a description of my altered rules for Pokemon choices. First, the simple rule: Kanto players may use any non-Legendary from R/B/Y, while Jhoto players may use any non-Legendary introduced in G/S/C.

Unlike in The Boss's original, however, this is not the only rule. You may also use any Pokemon that fits one of these cases:

[B]Case 1: R/B/Y Pokemon with G/S/C evolutions[/B]. Many of the new Pokemon in G/S/C are evolutions or baby forms of R/B/Y Pokemon. In this case, any of the Pokemon's forms may be used by a character from either region. For example, Zubat and its evolution, Golbat, are R/B/Y Pokemon, but G/S/C introduced a Golbat evolution, Crobat. Zubat, Golbat, and Crobat are valid Pokemon choices for characters from either region.

[B]Case 2: R/B/Y Pokemon with alternate G/S/C evolutions. [/B]Some G/S/C Pokemon are alternative evolutions for R/B/Y Pokemon. A good example is the Oddish line. Oddish evolves into Gloom, then Vileplume, all of which are R/B/Y Pokemon. But G/S/C introduced an alternate evolution for Gloom, Bellossom. In such cases, a character from either nation may use any Pokemon from that evolution line, including any of the alternate evolutions.

[B]Case 3: R/B/Y or G/S/C Pokemon with evolutions introduced in R/S/E or D/P.[/B] Some Pokemon had new evolutions introduced in the more recent Pokemon games. A new evolution may be used by characters from the region the previous evolution is from. For example, Weavile evolves from G/S/C Pokemon Sneasel. Therefore, Weavile may be used by Jhoto characters, but not by Kanto characters.

There you have it. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask them.