OtakuBoards

My Pics....Rate them please, dont take with out Permission!

Krillen

Here is Teen SS Goten Firing a cool Blast with one hand that I drew the first day of school this year. I drew it Home room, like always,lol. I can never get that left foot right!!! This is a free hand.... you have noticed that some of mine are done just in my head, while others I look at pictures, but I dont trace. It looks like he has clown showes on! Hahahahaha

Now you all can agree with me, that Piccolo is the toughest character to draw! I have never been able to draw him....I can nearly draw him when I look off of a picture, and thats what I did this time, I can get hisa body and all, just not his GOblin Face! Or Namek, what ever. Here it is though!

OH and by the way, this is that last one I have, ill draw more later and Have them in with in the MOnth I hope you all liked my Pics, Im going to submit them into the Fan Art Later! Thanks guys!

[COLOR=purple]Here he goes with the Bulma thing :rolleyes: its good, minus the ears, ummmm as for the Gohan powering up *snicker* heh heh *snickers more* oink... bwahahahaa :laugh: and that is Goten right? well i know he is like identical to Gokou.. but in GT isn't his hair shorter? doesnt he cut it or something? and the piccorr picture is good, just make the ears a little more pointy [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Here he goes with the Bulma thing :rolleyes: its good, minus the ears, ummmm as for the Gohan powering up *snicker* heh heh *snickers more* oink... bwahahahaa :laugh: and that is Goten right? well i know he is like identical to Gokou.. but in GT isn't his hair shorter? doesnt he cut it or something? and the piccorr picture is good, just make the ears a little more pointy [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

What the hell is wrong wth Gohan Powering up? I like that one.......:shifty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]

Ok well.........a drawing doesnt have to be colored to be a good piece of art, i myself like them black and white, and of coarse, i respect your opinions and your advice. the first one, i didnt have any peach avalable to me and i messed his arm up, i hate drawing in pancil so i uses a bic pen,lol.

the second one, i notifyed everyone that it was crappy, so i was expecting bad rates for that one, i actually like the style of the trunks, everyone has there own style, and it doesnt have to look exactly like the character to look good, i have to admit the shoe is messed up, you can tell that i went slightly off starting from the left waste and down.

i cant believe you said that about his blast and his hair, i dudnt draw the rest of his hair because i didnt want to, simple as that, i think it looks cool, and whats wrong with the blast? it looked cool.:(

i love the gohan one

the goku witht he flat face, was done 3 years ago and i didnt have all the experience i have now, the hair is a little off i admit, and i erased the face about 30 times! have you ever drawn somthing that looks so easy but you can never get one part right no matter how many times you do it?

the sloppy power up goku..was....well.....crappy! i know that, but i drew it in 2 min flat,lol.

you never rated the big bra! i love that one because she looks.......hott, lol, but i screwed up her waiste..........stupid waste!

were there any more?

my mom is fixing the computer right now, aol is screwing it up, ill scan more with in the week, until then, ill c ya! keep checking my pics out guys. thanks for the 10s! [/B][/QUOTE]
Woops, sry...

Bra: very, very good. Her face is kind of leaning to the right (her left). Besides that, itz wonderful (i m not grading color, ok?)
9.5/10

Bulma: a good drawing except with some details. Her hair is very plain, it needs more shading. And with the shading, it it too bland, lik, there are many white spots. The top of her ear is messed up too.
8.5/10

The Gohan powering up is very good. The only possible thing that could make it better is more shading.
9.5/10

The Goten was is good. The only thing is that he looks a bit like goku. He needs more shading and his shoes are a little messed up.
8.5/10

The piccolo one is so good!! All you need is shading...and maybe use white paper next time, works better than lined.
9.5/10

Round 1 weakness: Color
Round 2 weakness: Shading

Round 1 score: 725/1000
Round 2 score: 910/1000

GREAT JOB!!!