Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Camp [The Dragon's Wail OOC] [PG-V]


Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=arial][align=center]The Cast[/align]

[align=center][b]The Empire of Dugolma[/b]

[u]The Knights of Destiny[/u][/align]

[align=center][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/RP/DragonsWail/characters/dugolma/knights/sigurd.png]::[u]Sigurd Solverwind[/u]::[/url]

[i]”I will cleanse the world of a vile disease. The Iaeselians will be no more…”[/i][/align]

Sigurd is the head of the Knights of Destiny; thus, he is in charge of the military of the Empire. But, due to his brother, Caine, being consul of the Ministry, he is in effect ruler of the Empire. He hates the peace loving Iaeselians with a fiery passion, and if he had the power, he would wipe them off the face of the earth.

[align=center][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/RP/DragonsWail/characters/dugolma/knights/Talim.png]::[u]Talim Kruves[/u]::[/url]

[i]”This Father Lord…he can forgive? All of my sins, every horrible thing in my life that I have committed…they can be forgiven?”[/i][/align]

Talim is the co-commander of the Knights of Destiny, right along with Nashred. Unlike most of the Knights, Talim has no ill feelings against the Iaeselians…some would even say he is sympathetic to them. He is a man of great integrity and honor, and loyally serves Sigurd. He is also a capable swordsman, what some would say is the best swordsman in the whole Empire.

[align=center][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/RP/DragonsWail/characters/dugolma/knights/Nashred.png][u]::Nashred Stremn::[/u][/url][/align]

[align=center][i]”You know old man, you truly are a waste of flesh and bone. Do you honestly think that the teachings of your Father Lord is any more important to me than the chamber pot I piss in after too many ales?”[/i][/align]

A cruel and heartless man, Nashred leads the Knights of Destiny with an absolute vile vigor. He hates the Iaeselians and their Father Lord with every ounce of his being.

[align=center][u]The Ministry[/u][/align]

[align=center][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/RP/DragonsWail/characters/dugolma/ministry/caine.png]::[u]Caine Solverwind[/u]::[/url][/align]

[align=center][i]”He is the most important man in the world. Do not harm him.”[/i][/align]

Caine is the leader of the Afrokrema, an group of elite soldiers within the Knights of Destiny. Additionally, he is the Consul within the Ministry; he has the power to veto all motions presented against him. He is an avid warrior, and the master of many spells of great power. He is not one to be trifled with.

[align=center][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/RP/DragonsWail/characters/dugolma/ministry/Sulavia.png]::[u]Sulavia Degethir[/u]::[/url][/align]

[align=center][i]”I remember the good days…the old days. The days without politics or men. The days of isolation from everything that was cruel.”[/i][/align]

[align=center][url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Doublehex/RP/DragonsWail/characters/dugolma/ministry/dolmoe.png]::[u]Dolmoe Ukrates[/u]::[/url][/align]

[align=center][i]”Don’t you understand? You have lost the Empire!”[/i][/align][/font]
Posted
Never underestimate the capabilities of Sergeant Oha-GAHK!

[b]Ohashi:[/b] Alight, who's the wise guy who put their foot out! :animeangr
[b]Matt:[/b] >_> That was your own leg... you tripped over yourself.
[b]Ohashi:[/b] You may have gotten me this time, but the next ti-GAHK!
[b]Matt:[/b] <_< Let us hope that he writes better than he walks...
Posted
[color=#40826D][size=1]So is it too late for me to sign up as a free spot? If so, I'm sorely disappointed, as this would be my return to RPing on OB. >_<[/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='The Protoss'][SIZE="1"]We got a freakin summoner!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YES!!!!!!!!! Really excited cause I thought it would be like weeks before someone took the role.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Hey, when you're such a big roleplay whore like myself, you've got many people who you can make deals with. Plus, now Matt owes me big-time! Isn't that right, Matt? :smirk:
Posted
I am still deciding what to do. After all, I kinda, sort of promised Angel a spot as a summoner...but at the same time, having Engel back would be great =D.

I PMed Angel, so we'll see if its alright with her. I don't want to seem like a bad guy...
Posted
Well, I PMed her, so lets wait for her reply. :) In the meantime, why don't you start work on the character sheet? That why, one way or another, we'll start this RP soon.

[B]EDIT[/B] Lana/Angel said that she'll fix her character sheet, so that its more on par to her average skills. She said she'll get it in by tomorrow, so we'll start late Friday/early Saturday, thanks to my work schedule.

Engel, I've got something special in mind for you. :) I'll PM it to you.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Let's all assist me in my attempt to thwart the evil that is AP Psychology Homework. :animesmil
... Anyways... I hope to have my next post up sometime soon.
That is unless my GPA cuts my throat... anything about 3 is dangerous.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...