Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime that I cant remember the name for.


Recommended Posts

Guest D's Return
Posted
For some strange reason I just cant seem to remember the name of this anime. From what I can remember is that there was this young fighter that would attend this underground fighting league and whats odd about the anime, which I myself though was really cool, there was this fighter that he had to fight. What made this fighter so interesting though was he used this style which he would pull vital vains out of the opponents skin which would sort of shut down that body part. I remember that the fighter had red hair. Just to note that red haired guy was not the main character.

Well thats the best I could remember. Could anyone tell me what anime that could be?

thx in advance
Posted
Sounds like Baki the Grappler. Baki has red hair and is in a Fight Club-esque organization. All the characters have these unique fighting abilities so you might want to see if that is the series you are thinking of.
Posted
You must be talking about Baki the Grappler, he has red hair, and..um..the rest of it I'm sure of, though I didn't really watch it at all.
Posted
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]To be more specific-you saw the one episode OVA Baki the Grappler. It has since become a 2-season anime that airs frequently on the FUNimaion network. It's pretty cool - full of raw manliness. [/COLOR]
Posted
I'm not sure if he is talking about Baki the Grappler, I also saw this anime movie a LONG time ago I completely forgot the name myself, but like he said it was an underground fighting tournament where EVERYTHING went they could hit below the belt, pull hair or/and even bite. I remember the first guy he fights he dislocates his arm and he puts it back in place. But it's not the main character that has red hair, it was the final guy he fought which stuck his fingers in certain areas to damage the nerve to his advantage. i.e he pulls a nerve out of opponent's neck to stop his eyes sight, or out of his arm to stop the use of that arm.
Guest D's Return
Posted
You guys are great I knew if anyone could help me it would have been you.

Thx:animesmil

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...