Guest DrunkenMaster88 Posted January 3, 2002 Posted January 3, 2002 Does ne body know the name of Mihoshi's and Kiyone's ship
Fall Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 It's..... It's...... Erm....... it's...... what is it again?! Ought! I've forgotten it! I found it out on a site, and now I've forgotten! Go to [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] . They should have it, as I'm going here right now to find it out again. ;)
Shy Posted January 7, 2002 Posted January 7, 2002 [SIZE=1]I believe it is called "Nagami" I hope this helps.[/SIZE]
Guest DrunkenMaster88 Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 Thanx but i think it started with an "S" or something but thanx anyways
Kuja Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TENCHI [/i] [B]I THINK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK TENCHI.CAUSE TENCHI HAS TWO MOVEIS OUT AND THEY ARE THE BOMB!!! THE ONE CALLED TENCHI MUYO THE MOVEI 2 THE DAHGUTER OF DARKNESS IS THE BEST TENCHI SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN WE NEED TO TELL CARTOONNETWORK ABOUT IT. TENCHI IS BETER THAN DBZ CAUSE THEY DONT TALK AS MUCH AS DBZ AND LEAVE YOU IN SASPENSE.:cool: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]A. dont use caps B. where did this come from? C. stay on topic from now on please[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Shy Posted January 12, 2002 Posted January 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DrunkenMaster88 [/i] [B]Thanx but i think it started with an "S" or something but thanx anyways [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I checked up on it and according to a few websites the name of the ship is "YAGAMI" and not "NAGAMI." I am sorry I was off by one letter... [/SIZE] :rolleyes:
Guest DrunkenMaster88 Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 THANK YOU!!! SO MUCH!!!! my god i couldn't think of it at all lol but ne ways thanks again that really helped me out alot :D :D
Sephiroth Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]I checked up on it and according to a few websites the name of the ship is "YAGAMI" and not "NAGAMI." I am sorry I was off by one letter... [/SIZE] :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] actually, the name of the ship is Yugami, not Yagami, a lot of websites get it wrong....
Shy Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [SIZE=1]I guess that means I was off by TWO letters :rolleyes:[/SIZE]
King Penn Posted January 15, 2002 Posted January 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I guess that means I was off by TWO letters :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] nope, I would say 1, lmao anyway, a lot of sites get names wrong, its not your fault shyguy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now