OtakuBoards

Does ne one know???

Guest DrunkenMaster88

It's..... It's...... Erm....... it's...... what is it again?! Ought! I've forgotten it! I found it out on a site, and now I've forgotten! Go to [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] . They should have it, as I'm going here right now to find it out again. ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TENCHI [/i]
[B]I THINK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK TENCHI.CAUSE TENCHI HAS TWO MOVEIS OUT AND THEY ARE THE BOMB!!! THE ONE CALLED TENCHI MUYO THE MOVEI 2 THE DAHGUTER OF DARKNESS IS THE BEST TENCHI SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN WE NEED TO TELL CARTOONNETWORK ABOUT IT. TENCHI IS BETER THAN DBZ CAUSE THEY DONT TALK AS MUCH AS DBZ AND LEAVE YOU IN SASPENSE.:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]A. dont use caps
B. where did this come from?
C. stay on topic from now on please[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DrunkenMaster88 [/i]
[B]Thanx but i think it started with an "S" or something but thanx anyways [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I checked up on it and according to a few websites the name of the ship is "YAGAMI" and not "NAGAMI." I am sorry I was off by one letter...

[/SIZE] :rolleyes:

Guest DrunkenMaster88
THANK YOU!!! SO MUCH!!!!

my god i couldn't think of it at all lol but ne ways thanks again that really helped me out alot :D :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I checked up on it and according to a few websites the name of the ship is "YAGAMI" and not "NAGAMI." I am sorry I was off by one letter...

[/SIZE] :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, the name of the ship is Yugami, not Yagami, a lot of websites get it wrong....