Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Does ne one know???


Guest DrunkenMaster88

Recommended Posts

Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
Does ne body know the name of Mihoshi's and Kiyone's ship
Posted
It's..... It's...... Erm....... it's...... what is it again?! Ought! I've forgotten it! I found it out on a site, and now I've forgotten! Go to [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] . They should have it, as I'm going here right now to find it out again. ;)
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
Thanx but i think it started with an "S" or something but thanx anyways
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TENCHI [/i]
[B]I THINK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK TENCHI.CAUSE TENCHI HAS TWO MOVEIS OUT AND THEY ARE THE BOMB!!! THE ONE CALLED TENCHI MUYO THE MOVEI 2 THE DAHGUTER OF DARKNESS IS THE BEST TENCHI SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN WE NEED TO TELL CARTOONNETWORK ABOUT IT. TENCHI IS BETER THAN DBZ CAUSE THEY DONT TALK AS MUCH AS DBZ AND LEAVE YOU IN SASPENSE.:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]A. dont use caps
B. where did this come from?
C. stay on topic from now on please[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DrunkenMaster88 [/i]
[B]Thanx but i think it started with an "S" or something but thanx anyways [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I checked up on it and according to a few websites the name of the ship is "YAGAMI" and not "NAGAMI." I am sorry I was off by one letter...

[/SIZE] :rolleyes:
Guest DrunkenMaster88
Posted
THANK YOU!!! SO MUCH!!!!

my god i couldn't think of it at all lol but ne ways thanks again that really helped me out alot :D :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I checked up on it and according to a few websites the name of the ship is "YAGAMI" and not "NAGAMI." I am sorry I was off by one letter...

[/SIZE] :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, the name of the ship is Yugami, not Yagami, a lot of websites get it wrong....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I guess that means I was off by TWO letters :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

nope, I would say 1, lmao

anyway, a lot of sites get names wrong, its not your fault shyguy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...