2010DigitalBoy Posted October 15, 2007 Posted October 15, 2007 [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yo! Here with another banner request. This time for the amazing lolicon anime Kodomo no Jikan. I know it will take gratuitous effort to make people watch this amazing show, so I'll need a banner to help me out! Here's a pic I'd like to be used, and I'd like to stress bright, upbeat colors. For the banner I want to have all three girls, and the avatar should just be Rin (enormous blonde pigtails). [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MetalSonic700/1308-2.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR] The text should be in Comic Sans (or otherwise childish font) and match the banner but be readable. I want it to say "She's going places she should have never been!"
Hybrid Ninja Posted November 1, 2007 Posted November 1, 2007 [CENTER][IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3301/saigy7.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [RIGHT];][/RIGHT]
2010DigitalBoy Posted November 1, 2007 Author Posted November 1, 2007 [quote name='Hybrid Ninja'][CENTER][IMG]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3301/saigy7.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [RIGHT];][/RIGHT][/QUOTE] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]This makes 3 right, man? I owe you big. I would give my life for you, man. SO BEAUTIFUL.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now