OtakuBoards

Zeitgeist Movie

Vicky

[SIZE=1]http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

I didn't want to put this in the movie section, because it's not a movie, it's more of an issue. Now before I sound like an idiot, has anyone else seen this? Has it been out for awhile?

I just watched it and I thought I was stunned about the religious part of it (which people may be offended by), but as it got further and further I kind of figured this wasn't a conspiracy theory. It's not even scary - it's terrifying. I don't even know what to say.

Obviously there are a lot of people who don't take the media for what it says, or take the world by what we are told to see it as, but to think that the world is being manipulated on this kind of level is terrifying. Now I did know that war made money, which was a fact I hated because you shouldn't put a price on anyone's freedom or life, but the prospect of the 'war on terror' building up [i]exactly[/i] like World War II did? I ain't living through world war III, kids.

The movie is very long and if you're offended by the religion at the start, don't switch it off. I used to think that the few of us who actually had a sense of individuality and didn't follow like blind sheep was something to be proud of, but now it seems like we knew nothing at all and we might as well be blind as the rest.

I don't think I've seen so much being backed up with evidence. However, no matter where the truth lies the quotes used in the film reveal some unimaginable points about human beings and reality. It shows how ignorant we are and it's kind of disappointing.

What do you guys think? Conspiracy or reality?[/SIZE]

[FONT="Georgia"]I did get around to watching it a few months ago, and it totally blew my mind. It's a totally ridiculous movie (not in the stupid way) whether you agree or not, because you're right, it's terrifying. I was so shocked and wondered how some of the things they presented hadn't been picked up by other people and made public. Some of it certainly seems legitimate, all the parts had a lot of valid points and some really convincing proof.

I'm really sitting on the fence about it, so I wouldn't go out advertising that everything is a conspiracy xD but it really does make you think about what you really know.[/FONT]