OtakuBoards

Rurouni Kenshin...their expressions...

black_vegeta

I finally got a chance to watch the first few episodes of Rurouni Kenshin, and it was pretty darn good except for one thing that really bothered me...

Those stupid faces that they make...

...maybe its just me, but I hate it when they do that. I know its a trademark of anime in general, but it's takes away from the seriousness of the story. Or maybe it's just plain comedy that the writers put in there to keep us humored...

I dont know, tell me what you guys think about it.

Well, i love the show Rurouni Kenshin, i saw manny episode, one OAV and 1 movie. BTW, in the OAV there aren't so funy faces.
And those faces they call there oro. But anyway. I hated that in the beginning too. But you get used to it. And you start likes it too. But farther in the show, it isn't so much annymore.
But i like the faces now. ^-^

right off the bat, i loved the show! those stupid faces are soooo cool to me! Oh, and there's only one Kenshin movie. And four OVA eps. And the series, Rurouni Kenshin, spans 96 eps, the 96th one is a special, and that it was sold in stores, and not showed on TV from what i've heard.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sailor Meike [/i]
[B]yeah, somethimes it's really cute. My brother is just crazy about their oro. If I just show him a pic of a oroKenshin, he's here laughing out loud. And then my parents are wonderung what's the matter. lol.
But manny times are those faces very very very CUTE!!! ^-^ [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah...at last someone agrees that they're cute!!!!!!! :)