OtakuBoards

something I've noticed...

The Darkness Bu

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]NO NO NO dont buy the guide... check out [url]www.otakugamer.com[/url] and then click on the zelda link... and if it isnt up there (yet) ask here and it we will try to answer it for you[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, don't buy the guide for a game until you've beaten it. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to help you... Unless they're about Oracle of Ages/Seasons. I don't have a lot of information on them... right now... ;)
But if you have any questions about the other Zelda games, (the first six) feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to help.[/color]

[color=indigo]Yeah, too see if you've missed something. There's usually quite a few secrets in Zelda games, so it's not hard to miss things. Especially with the Gold Skulltulas in Ocarina of Time. Some of those [i]really[/i] hard to find.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]Which Temple?

[color=seagreen]Woodfall Temple (swamp),[/color]
[color=skyblue]Snowhead Temple (mountain),[/color]
[color=darkblue]Great Bay Temple (ocean),[/color]
[color=sienna]or Stone Tower Temple (canyon)?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

great bay temple.....:bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]Ah. So my PM helped you. I'm glad. :)

Unfortunatly, I can't help you with midterms... Unless a cookie will help:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: nice cookie, if only midterms meant sumthing useful..... oooo.... wouldnt it b cool if i didnt have to study!