OtakuBoards

something I've noticed...

The Darkness Bu

roflmao, my bro and i noticed that right off. we kinda looked @ each other like :p :rolleyes: it struck us both as being really funny. does this mean that all of the mario games were actually link wearing that mask?

[color=indigo]Wait! Mario and Link [I]can't[/I] be the same person! Look at SSB and SSB Melee! They both appear at the same time in those games!
But wait... You can have four people playing as the same character... AGH! My logic is in shambles!

Although really, they can't be the same person. In Super Mario RPG, you can see Link sleeping at the Rose Town Inn if you spend the night there.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]

...Oh I'm sorry. Did you say something?:D [/B][/QUOTE]

nope, not a thing *starts muttering to herself* afterall, that insane giggle of the happymask salesman coming out of mario's mouth would be too freaky :nervous: *trails off*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Yeah I remember reading that. But I have all 24 mask and that is not one of them. But if it was I wonder what you would do? Shoot fireballs [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol,If he could.....Can you see link shooting fireballs out of his Pointy Finger?lol!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]

Lol,If he could.....Can you see link shooting fireballs out of his Pointy Finger?lol! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]No, but I [I]can[/I] see him shooting them out of his sword.

I WANT A 3D ZELDA GAME WITH A SHOOTING SWORD, DANGIT!!![/color]

[color=indigo]No... the Spin Attack just isn't that same. Sure, it reaches a long way and it's really usefull, but it's just not the same as having a shooting sword.
I think that in the new GCN Zelda game they should have a shooting sword. Maybe if they have the same kind of swings as in OOT & MM, they could make the vertical swing shoot (with the Master Sword only, though) and have the other swings normal. That's how I'd want it.

I just thought of something cool! They could use the old sound effect from the orginal Zelda for the shots from you sword! That would be cool, and it also kind of fits the graphical style, I think.[/color]

[color=indigo]Yeah, you can see a pictire of Mario by looking in the window. Also, try shooting into the windows with the Fairy Slighshot and tosing Bombs through them, if you come back with the Bomb Bag.
I forget what exactly happens, but I think you get Rupees for shooting into the left window and you get a Bomb tossed out at you if you shoot into the right window. And I'm pretty sure that if you toss a Bomb in one of the windows, it gets tossed back out at you.

This picture doesn't really have anything to do with what I was talking about, but isn't it slightly disturbing?[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]NO NO NO dont buy the guide... check out [url]www.otakugamer.com[/url] and then click on the zelda link... and if it isnt up there (yet) ask here and it we will try to answer it for you[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]