Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here like Visual Kei Bands?:animesmil
(Miyavi, Alice nine, 12012, Dir en grey, nightmare etc.)
If so, which one is your favorite
[IMG]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z4/red13_13/VISUALKIE1.gif[/IMG]

gezz not :animesigh
:animeswea
Posted
i love visual kei!!!!!! my fave band is aliene mariage and deflina mariage! unfortunately im cheapskate and have to rely on internet for my music so i have only heard them off of youtube ... if you have any could u send me some! i would really apreciate it! thx
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest jwitham89
Posted
Gazette, D'espairsRay, Miyavi, MUCC, and some Alice nine, and Versailles.

I'm on the most massive D'espairsRay kick ever. Too bad I can't go see them in STL on the 5th *2daysaway*

Both Gazette and D'esp are absolutely amazing performers, and if I ever got a sure chance to go see them, I wouldn't pass it up for the world, and same thing goes for Miyavi!
Posted
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]I'm absolutely in love with Visual Kei! I love way too many bands to type them all, so here's a few. Diru (Dir en Grey), Nightmare, An Cafe, The GazettE, Miyavi, Girugamesh, Gackt, Alice Nine, Malice Mizer, Moix Dix Moi, Phantasmagoria, and of course some others^^[/COLOR][/FONT]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
yay a visual topic! I like Dir en grey, the gazette, D'espairsRay, Malice Mizer, Rentrer en Soi, Versailles, Girugemesh, L'Arc en Ciel, Last Alliance, Ayabie, Maximum the Hormone, Phantasmagoria, Viored, hurts, and a lot more. Alice 9 has disappointed me lately.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Would An Cafe count? They seem pretty Oshare Kei to me! I havent listened to them really, only a few songs and I`m not a huge fan of Mikus voice yet but they seem to be decent with their instruments. =)

I`m also really into Kagrra, , they used to lean more towards Visual Kei, but not so much anymore. I still adore their music.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I haven't been into visual kei for several years. I really don't live up to my screen name. I've liked more of the visual kei "pop" songs. I really liked one of the first albums by Dir en Grey (at the time that I got it, it was really one of their only albums...) called Gauze, I believe. It's somewhere in my closet.

I think Yokan was the song that made DeG popular, and it was the first song I heard by them. Probably my favorite. Then Cage and Yurameki are also in the same album. Like I said, I like the songs that have a slight poppish feel. That goes with songs by Gackt as well.

I've listened to 12012 mp3s before, and didn't find them very special-- but I got to see them live... AND THEY WERE AWESOOOOOOOOOME! Listening to them live was spectacular. I'm not into the hardcore stuff, but I was really mesmerized when I saw them "in concert."

I think it's really fascinating, the fashion aspect of Visual Kei.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...