Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So, I decided for my Christmas I want to buy myself a gaming mouse. I bought everyone else in my family a gift, so why not?

Thing is, I can't decide on what to get. I am contesting between two - the Razer DeathAdder and the Logitech G5. My brother keeps on saying I should get the G5 because of its ability to change DPI on the fly, but the DeathAdder is ten dollars cheaper and has pretty good DPI itself, although not the on the fly option like the G5 does.

Amazon for Death Adder: [url]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000MF67VO/ref=wl_it_dp?ie=UTF8&coliid=I2DEWAM01Q1SOJ&colid=140BOJF99K2JU[/url]

Amazon for G5: [url]http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-NEW-G5-Laser-Mouse/dp/B000ODN7VM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1197837091&sr=8-1[/url]

Official DeathAdder Site:
[url]http://www.razerzone.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=43[/url]

Official G5 Site:
[url]http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/359&cl=us,en[/url]

So, my decision rests on you, my fellow gaming associates. Should I go with the more sleek DeathAdder, or should I rely on the extra functionality of the G5?
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][COLOR="DimGray"]My brother got a Razer last year and both of us absolutely love it. It works great and we've never had any problems with it and the all the options are helpful. I don't know how it would compare to the Death Adder, but it's great.
[/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"]As I said to you yesterday Matt, I'm no expert when it comes to PC gaming mice, as I'm still using the standard Dell PS/2 mouse that I got with my XPS when I bought it two years ago. That said, I just read a review of the DeathAdder from a site I'd have a bit of trust in and it got 9.1/10, so I'd say it must be pretty kick ***.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...