Jump to content
OtakuBoards

i know you can help me! >.<


Recommended Posts

Guest Manuel_V
Posted
hi i am new here! i am sure this is one of the best places to ask for something too difficult for a newbie like me! so here it is my question!
from what anime is this image?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/252/1a2a3azw4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
thanks! :animesmil
  • 2 months later...
Posted
That is Please Twin, I never seen it, but I heard its after Please Teacher, but with different cahracter this time. I think the same character in Please Teacher will still be there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...