Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd honestly say that the best face off in DBZ would have to be Goku's Kaioken x3 and x4 Kamehameha vs. Vegita's Galic Gun. What do you think? The second best was Gohan's Kamehameha vs. Cell's Kamehameha
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Kaioken x4 + Kame-Hame-Ha vs. Galic Cannon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DevilManAkira [/i]
[B]I'd honestly say that the best face off in DBZ would have to be Goku's Kaioken x3 and x4 Kamehameha vs. Vegita's Galic Gun. What do you think? The second best was Gohan's Kamehameha vs. Cell's Kamehameha [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]...both of those were great...but, as for face-offs with out any damage done,.. ;) ..I liked when Goku used instant transmission to see Cell for the first time.[/COLOR] :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Kaioken x4 + Kame-Hame-Ha vs. Galic Cannon [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Exactly, that's the best one by far! I did a flip book thing of that once on the right margins of the right pages in a book once. It was pretty cool! Lol..[/SIZE]
Posted
The best face off was Goku's Kaioken x3 and x4 Kamehameha vs. Vegita's Galic Gun. It was before they were really powerful also!

The best fight was Piccolo vs. 17!

The fight was awesome! I could see it that anytime! :D
Posted
I lik the fight of Majin Vegeta and Goku. It is their first real fight together in years and it is awsome to c how their strength progressed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...