Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know this normally wouldn't belong in Aphitheater, but I plea pardon seeing as this is the only forum I've had any impact on anyway.

This marks the end of my OB days. If any of you wish to contact/argue with me further, harass me, or just plain make fun of the way I look, you know where to find me ([url]www.myspace.com/jakehammaren[/url]). Cheers and regards, especially of those who learned a thing or two through my douchebaggery.

(Kam and Kevin, I expect weekly cyber-love from both of you, damnit.)
Posted
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="1"]Later babe. You were the smartest one on the Music, Movies & TV forum along with me and Kevin because we are the best.

[IMG]http://www.dvdtown.com/images/displayimage.php?id=6285[/IMG][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...