Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you guys still want to continue the RP?  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you guys still want to continue the RP?

    • Yes
      4
    • No
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="1234"]We're off to a good start, can't wait for the others. Anyways, expect an update in the first post of this thread, there will be some terminology for you all.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="1234"]Quite okay with me 0ber0n. In fact, I'm [B]very happy[/B] with the RPG so far. It's picking up rather nicely. Anyways, it's about time I shed light on the monster part. Expect a 'Monster' section on the first post of the thread soon.

And keep up the good work guys, only a few people left and after they post, we will move forward.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="1234"]Ugh... Guys, we have a problem... Ugamon, you need to delete your post and create a new one. It was confusing. I took a second read and it was riddled with misused capitals, and you didn't use quotations. As for the rest of you, you guys were great. So we will jsut continue on with the story, despite Ugamon's post.

So, just ignore his post for a while, and he can repost with his character at the Sacred City of Helia later on.

And Ugamon, please remember your grammar. Re-read your post before you delete it so you can see what I mean. Thank you.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Soooo... Does that mean we go ahead and post again to get our characters moving or what? If so then I'll do that ASAP. I'm using the wireless at school because its way faster than my evil dial-up internet.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='0ber0n the Neko']Go for it, man. Nobody's stopping you.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR="1234"]That pretty much sums it up right there. A new character will be entering the fray soon. Her name is Lacrina, shes a creation of mine. She will be very important to the story-line, so look out for her.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sorry I haven't posted yet. My best friend just got back from Iraq and I'm trying to get some plans, and a way of contacting him made. But I will try and post soon.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR="1234"]Everyone, go ahead and post about how your character gets to The Energy Pool.

[B]EDIT: [/B]Still going ahead with the above plans, however, anyone there will become accesories to Gual's attack,, by that I mean, we're going to have to kill Gual somehow. I told you the corruption would begin to unfold in Chapter 3, the events in my latest post are the prelude to the discovery. Anyways, post about how you were able to enter the gates, how you helped attack and kill Gual. If anyone have any different ideas, don't hesistate to express them. Also, if you haven't already, check out the new term in the termonology section. Thanks guys.[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=3]I'm back with a vengeance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Seriously though, sorry for not posting for about a week. I caught the stomach flu and wasn't allowed near the computer. So I'll get to updating immediately.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Gual? What have I missed![/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR="1234"]Check the first page for information Inculta. I've added a termonology and a monster section, Gual is the first one under Great Beasts of Terraprim.[/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR="1234"]Guys, I know this RPG isn't going far, but I hope to get it really going soon. However, we didn't get much action, and I think almost all of you have lost interest. Anyways, if anyone still wants to continue please tell me.[/COLOR]
Posted
Well, you know it is kind of hard to post again when its considered double posting, lol. I would post but you know the rules. Plus I think we need a little more direction with how to deal with this situation. Maybe you could give us a little more direction??
Posted
[COLOR="1234"]Or maybe, we should restart this whole thing all over again, that might just help us find the direciton we need. Does that sound like a plan? Discuss.[/COLOR]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
It would also help if you didn't call people posting Inferior just because it's less then your own. Such things kinda tend to tick people off.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...