Guest Maasa-san Posted January 20, 2008 Posted January 20, 2008 [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s235/Fanservice_Galeria/Candy%20Candy/Anime/cc5.jpg[/IMG][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Candy Candy is anime about a girl who is an orphan and goes through many things in her life.Its a great anime many people dont know about it though.[/FONT]
Vigilance Posted February 29, 2008 Posted February 29, 2008 This anime looks like its from the 80's or 90's because the style it look and everything. I think people don't know much about it because it looks old and the drawing looks old (as I said earlier).
Cleptomatic Posted March 1, 2008 Posted March 1, 2008 I didn't know people still made anime like this! Reminds me of cartoons from when I was a little kid.
chibi-master Posted March 1, 2008 Posted March 1, 2008 It looks a bit too sweetsy fer me. Yeah,...what's up with the nun in the background? It also sounds like a plot for 5 year olds...
eleanor Posted March 1, 2008 Posted March 1, 2008 [font="trebuchet ms"] Lol, [i]Candy Candy[/i]! My sister used to watch this show as a kid, but I only remember a little of it. I do remember it was pretty popular in Japan... I don't really remember what it was about, though.[/font]
Vigilance Posted March 3, 2008 Posted March 3, 2008 I don't think this is kinda like an anime, but more of a kids cartoon like you see in Cartoon Network or something like it. (I might be wrong though).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now