Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Can someone help me out by drawing some anime characters for me


Recommended Posts

Guest thony971
Posted
I have a project in mind and I in this project I need anime characters/drawings but I stank at drawing and I would like to know if someone has time on their hands that they could draw some for me?
Posted
[size=1]'Ello thony971,

To make the request easier to answer for artists here on OtakuBoards, you may want to add a more elaborate description about the project and the characters you want to have drawn. This may result in some faster and more pleasing reactions. :whoops:[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...