Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I started with a vexel that i made.

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x253/florafreak/horo-2.png[/IMG]

Then made this, for another site.

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x253/florafreak/blah-1.png[/IMG]
Posted
[quote name='SaiyanPrincessX'][SIZE="1"]Er, she has a wide mouth. o,o;

But really, this is great. I love the colors and the style. What program did you make this with?

I'll be expecting more. ;)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I used gimp, and heres another two that i did a little while ago.

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x253/florafreak/flora-3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x253/florafreak/odd1.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
vexel:
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x253/florafreak/hoodie1.png[/IMG]

sig: not sure i like this sig though.
[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x253/florafreak/humm.png[/IMG]
Posted
This new one is cute ^_^

Not really feeling the sig though... I think it's those sky blue lines mostly. They seem kind of random. I think it's because they are so bright while the rest of it is kind of dark/muted colors? Make sense?
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[color=green][size=1]Click picture below for full size.[/size][/color]
[URL=http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x253/florafreak/Kimono-1.png][IMG]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6101/florafreaktn001vc3.png[/IMG][/URL]

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x253/florafreak/angel.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x253/florafreak/angel-1.png[/IMG]


Just some randoms things.

[indent][size=1][color=green][b]Boo - [/b]I resized the first of three pictures so that it wouldn't stretch the lay-out too much. :][/size][/color][/indent]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...