Dragonballzman Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 I don't know what to do with my new HO-OH at L70!!! At first I thought "ditch the weakest one!" but then I noticed that most of my Pokémon have HM's which are all important!! My team is: [COLOR=orange]ELECTRODE - L61 - FLASH - HEADBUTT[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]SUDOWOODO - L57 - STRENGTH - ROCK SMASH[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]RED GYARADOS - L56 - WHIRLPOOL - SURF[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue]LUGIA - L57 - WATERFALL - FLY[/COLOR] [COLOR=teal]CELEBI - L58 - (No HM's, but it levels up incredibly fast, and has some kick-*** attacks!)[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]TYPHLOSION - L70 - CUT[/COLOR] (Note: Whatever you lot say, I am NOT getting rid of Typhlosion!!!) I just don't know what to do!!!!!!! :bawl: (By the way, I'm only going to wait for 1 week for a decision!)
Treble Posted January 5, 2002 Posted January 5, 2002 You should keep Ho-oh in the PC/Box until you really need him,because on your adventure you're gonna need all the Pokemons with the HMs sometimes to reach a place or find rarer pokemons or even to light up a cave that need lights.:)
scgm Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 I say forget about ho-ho and keep your team because it is rather neat and strong
Pastbyer Posted January 8, 2002 Posted January 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by scgm [/i] [B]I say forget about ho-ho and keep your team because it is rather neat and strong [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Good idea, that's what I'd do.[/color]
Fall Posted January 9, 2002 Posted January 9, 2002 [QUOTE][B] [COLOR=red]TYPHLOSION - L70 - CUT[/COLOR] (Note: Whatever you lot say, I am NOT getting rid of Typhlosion!!!) [/B][/QUOTE] Hehehe, good, don't get rid of him! I'm never going to get rid of my Typhlosion either. And surprisingly, my Typhlosion has nearly the same moves as yours, even CUT! Typhlosion is a good, strong Pokemon, and so...., kepp him even if he has CUT! ;)
Deedlit Posted January 10, 2002 Posted January 10, 2002 I would ditch Sudowoodo. If not that, keep Ho-oh in the PC.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now